The Scholarships Office aspires to create an effective scholarship system to obtain higher educational degrees.
It also aspires to reinforce academic and administrative exchange to improve the quality of higher education taking into consideration integrity and transparency standards.
The Office aims at producing qualified academic and administrative staff through dispatching distinguished graduates to pursue their higher studies abroad.
The office also aims at filling the university human resources needs and offering logistic support to obtain competitive scholarships.
What we do:
- Coordinate between the scholarship providers and the applicants.
- Offer financial support and consultation for applicants.
- Regularly hold lectures on the scholarships offered by the office.
- Follow up with the students abroad.
- Coordinate and supervise the student exchange programmes.
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
- Feb. 14, 2017, 11:52 a.m.Call for Thesis Project Requests
- Jan. 31, 2017, 10:13 p.m.PhD position: Formal methods in control (Munich, Germany)
Our Students Abroad
- Sept. 12, 2018, 9:23 a.m.Create Your Own Path to Success
- June 28, 2018, 8:37 a.m.A Challenging Experience in Venice
- April 15, 2018, 2:33 p.m.My Study Exchange Experience
- March 16, 2016, 10:05 a.m.An-Najah Professor Takes Part in a Critical Heart Surgery in Tunisia
- March 16, 2016, 9:30 a.m.An-Najah Scholar Amjad El-Qanni Awarded the Best Poster Presentation at a Conference in Canada