The Scholarship Office facilitates providing scholarship opportunities for existing faculty members who wish to gain higher educational degrees, and for distinguished students who wish to apply for MA and PhD programmes abroad. The scholarships include applying for post graduate degrees, research, exchange programs, and summer courses at regional and international universities.
The Scholarships Office aspires to create an effective scholarship system to obtain higher educational degrees.
It also aspires to reinforce academic and administrative exchange to improve the quality of higher education taking into consideration integrity and transparency standards.
The Office aims at producing qualified academic and administrative staff through dispatching distinguished graduates to pursue their higher studies abroad.
The office also aims at filling the university human resources needs and offering logistic support to obtain competitive scholarships.
- Coordinate between the scholarship providers and the applicants.
- Offer financial support and consultation for applicants.
- Regularly hold lectures on the scholarships offered by the office.
- Follow up with the students abroad.
- Coordinate and supervise the student exchange programmes.
- Sept. 9, 2020, 1:43 p.m.The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education final Open Learning Scholars Program (OLSP) application cycle
- April 22, 2020, 9:07 p.m.Opportunities in the USA
- April 22, 2020, 8:52 p.m.Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange opportunities Sharing Perspectives Foundation