The Scholarships Office aspires to create an effective scholarship system to obtain higher educational degrees.
It also aspires to reinforce academic and administrative exchange to improve the quality of higher education taking into consideration integrity and transparency standards.
The Office aims at producing qualified academic and administrative staff through dispatching distinguished graduates to pursue their higher studies abroad.
The office also aims at filling the university human resources needs and offering logistic support to obtain competitive scholarships.
What we do:
- Coordinate between the scholarship providers and the applicants.
- Offer financial support and consultation for applicants.
- Regularly hold lectures on the scholarships offered by the office.
- Follow up with the students abroad.
- Coordinate and supervise the student exchange programmes.
- Feb. 14, 2017, 11:52 a.m.Call for Thesis Project Requests
- Jan. 31, 2017, 10:13 p.m.PhD position: Formal methods in control (Munich, Germany)
- Jan. 30, 2017, 4:27 p.m.NRW Scholarship Programme 2017 of the German State of North Rhine
Our Students Abroad
- March 16, 2016, 10:05 a.m.An-Najah Professor Takes Part in a Critical Heart Surgery in Tunisia
- March 16, 2016, 9:30 a.m.An-Najah Scholar Amjad El-Qanni Awarded the Best Poster Presentation at a Conference in Canada