Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site (najah.edu) is provided by An-Najah National University subject to the following terms:
- By using najah.edu you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of najah.edu .If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use najah.edu.
- An –Najah National University may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by An-Najah. Your continued use of najah.edu after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use najah.edu content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any najah.edu content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of najah.edu content requires the prior written permission of An-Najah National University .
- You agree to use najah.edu only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of najah.edu. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within najah.edu.
- Najah.edu content, including the information, names, images, picture, logos and icons regarding or relating to An-Najah National University and/or its information and services (or to third party information and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will An-Najah National University be liable for any of the following losses or damage: (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of najah.edu regardless of the form of action.
- An-Najah National University does not warrant that functions contained in najah.edu content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that najah.edu or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying An-Najah or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of An-najah and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of An-Najah National University or any other third party.
- If you do not want to grant to An-Najah the right set out above, please do not submit your contribution to najah.edu.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to najah.edu, you:
- warrant that your Contribution;
- Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to An-Najah for all the purposes specified above.
- Is not defamatory.
- Does not infringe any law.
- indemnify An-Najah National University against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by An-Najah as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on najah.edu and the purposes specified above.
- warrant that your Contribution;
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on najah.edu then the letter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Palestine National Authority.