An-Najah Child Institute Obtains the ISO 9001:2015 Certification
March 14, 2017, 8:35 a.m.
Through its Quality Assurance Unit, An-Najah National University has accomplished a new prominent achievement as An-Najah Child Institute recently obtained the ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
Zajel Organizes a Hiking Trip to Battir Village
March 26, 2017, 10:13 a.m.
The International Youth Exchange Programme (Zajel) of the Public Relations Department at An-Najah organized a hiking trip for 100 of An-Najah students to Battir and Husan villages in Bethlehem.
The Russian Ambassador Visits An-NajahMarch 23, 2017, 2:58 p.m.On Thursday, March 23rd, 2017, Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah received at his office Dr. Aydar Aganin, Ambassador of the Representative Office of the Russian Federation to the Palestinian National Authority.
- March 22, 2017, 2:15 p.m.An-Najah Receives the South African Ambassador to the State of Palestine
- March 21, 2017, 11:28 p.m.An-Najah Celebrates the World Down Syndrome Day
- March 21, 2017, 10:29 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the 2nd Annual Global Nursing Management and Innovation Forum in Berlin
- March 20, 2017, 8:24 a.m.Professor Daniel Terris Visits An-Najah
- March 19, 2017, 11 a.m.An-Najah Receives a Delegation from Aston University in the U.K
What's Going On!
The 13th Jerusalem Day Conference
The 13th Jerusalem Day Conference: “The Status of Jerusalem in the Current Palestinian Context”
18AprConferencePrisoners Literature Conference
20AprAcademic EventThe Second Palestinian International Graduate Conference
- March 23, 2017, 11:41 a.m.Assistant Professor Faculty Position in Materials Science & Engineering
- Feb. 27, 2017, 3 p.m.Announcement/ An-Najah National University/ Research Assistant
- Feb. 2, 2017, 3:16 p.m.Call for applications for Ibdaa al Funoon Magazine
- Jan. 4, 2017, 3:46 p.m.Terms of Reference and Scope of Services