Celebrating the Winners of An-Najah Research Awards for the Year 2017
May 17, 2018, 1:43 p.m.
On Thursday, May 17, 2018, and under the patronage of Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President, An-Najah National University held a ceremony to celebrate the winners of An-Najah research awards for the year 2017 at the Korean Palestinian IT Institute of Excellence in the New Campus.
An-Najah Student Discovers a New Treatment for Cancer and Microbial Infections
May 3, 2018, 1:53 p.m.
Ms. Reem Sbeih, Teaching and Research Assistance at An-Najah National University who holds a Master of pharmaceutical sciences and specializes in pharmacognosy and medicinal chemistry has recently conducted a research titled: "Screening of Biological Activities of Nicotiana tabaccum, chiliadenus iphionoides and Urginea maritima Against Cancer and Microbial Infections".
- May 14, 2018, 9:57 a.m.An-Najah Professor Concludes a Scientific Visit to VUB University in Belgium
- May 13, 2018, 2:31 p.m.Winners of A-Najah Research Award for the Year 2017/2018
- May 10, 2018, 12:17 p.m.An-Najah Obtains Accreditation for the Fundamentals of Religion Major - Arabic Language Minor Programme
- May 10, 2018, 10:51 a.m.Organizing the International Human Law Awareness Workshop
- May 9, 2018, 11:38 a.m.The Director of the Turkish Cultural Centre Visits An-Najah
What's Going On!
A Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
Invitation to attend a Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present On the occasion of the centenary of the establishment of An-Najah National University
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:31 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Animal Production and Animal Health
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:25 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Plant Production and Protection