Dr. Amira Shaheen, First Palestinian Woman to be Awarded the OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Award for Women Scientists in the Developing World
Feb. 14, 2019, 2:41 p.m.
Dr. Amira Shaheen, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at An-Najah University has recently obtained the Outstanding OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Award from the Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD), which makes her the first Palestinian woman to receive this award among five researchers from developing countries.
An-Najah Receives a Distinguished Delegation from the Embassy of Indonesia
Feb. 13, 2019, 3:03 p.m.
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019, the Non-Resident Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia for the State of Palestine, Honorable Mr. Andy Rachmianto, visited An-Najah National University. He met with Prof. Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah to discuss possible cooperation opportunities. The visit was organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates in Palestine.
The International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA) at An-Najah Organizes the World Cancer Day ExhibitionFeb. 17, 2019, 3:25 p.m.In cooperation with An-Najah National University Hospital and the King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC), the IFMSA at An-Najah National University organized the World Cancer Day Exhibition on Sunday, February 17, 2019 at An-Najah's Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Feb. 17, 2019, 11:34 a.m.An-Najah Hosts an Academic Delegation from Germany
- Feb. 11, 2019, 3:27 p.m.An-Najah hosts Dr. Reynaldo Minaya, U.S. Fulbright Specialist and Legal Expert from New York University
- Feb. 10, 2019, 11:01 a.m.Four Teams from An-Najah University Are Qualified to Compete in the Hult Prize Regional Summits
- Feb. 10, 2019, 10 a.m.An-Najah Professors Conclude a Scientific Visit to Southeast University in China
- Feb. 6, 2019, 2:37 p.m.A Delegation from Doctors Without Borders (MSF) Visits An-Najah
What's Going On!
Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context
An-Najah National University’s Women’s Studies Graduate Program and the Office of International Development and External Affairs is pleased to announce the call for abstracts and presentation proposals for the upcoming conference ‘Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context’ on April 15th and 16th, 2019.
- Jan. 29, 2019, 9:45 a.m.RENEWABLE ENERGY AND PALESTINE SEMINAR
- Jan. 21, 2019, 11:33 a.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
- Nov. 29, 2018, 12:46 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine