An-Najah shortlisted for Higher Education ‘Oscars’ by the Prestigious THE Awards Asia 2019
Feb. 20, 2019, 9:24 p.m.
An-Najah National University has been shortlisted for the Teaching and Learning Strategy of the Year at the 2019 Times Higher Education (THE) Awards, known as the ‘Oscars’ for higher education. The University is one of eight submissions shortlisted in this category and the only university in the Arab World to be shortlisted at this prestigious award.
Dr. Amira Shaheen, First Palestinian Woman to be Awarded the OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Award for Women Scientists in the Developing World
Feb. 14, 2019, 2:41 p.m.
Dr. Amira Shaheen, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at An-Najah University has recently obtained the Outstanding OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Award from the Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD), which makes her the first Palestinian woman to receive this award among five researchers from developing countries.
An-Najah Signs an MOU with the International University of La Rioja (UNIR) in SpainFeb. 20, 2019, 9:43 a.m.On Wednesday, February 20, 2019, An-Najah National University and the UNIR signed an MOU about research cooperation and expertise exchange both universities in the fields of technology and electronic learning.
- Feb. 19, 2019, 2:59 p.m.An-Najah Hosts Prof. Daniel Burgos from the International University of La Rioja (UNIR) in Spain
- Feb. 17, 2019, 3:25 p.m.The International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA) at An-Najah Organizes the World Cancer Day Exhibition
- Feb. 17, 2019, 11:34 a.m.An-Najah Hosts an Academic Delegation from Germany
- Feb. 11, 2019, 3:27 p.m.An-Najah hosts Dr. Reynaldo Minaya, U.S. Fulbright Specialist and Legal Expert from New York University
- Feb. 10, 2019, 11:01 a.m.Four Teams from An-Najah University Are Qualified to Compete in the Hult Prize Regional Summits
What's Going On!
Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context
An-Najah National University’s Women’s Studies Graduate Program and the Office of International Development and External Affairs is pleased to announce the call for abstracts and presentation proposals for the upcoming conference ‘Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context’ on April 15th and 16th, 2019.
- Jan. 29, 2019, 9:45 a.m.RENEWABLE ENERGY AND PALESTINE SEMINAR
- Jan. 21, 2019, 11:33 a.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
- Nov. 29, 2018, 12:46 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine