An-Najah Launches the Activities of the Third Winter School of High Energy Physics in Palestine (WISHEPPIII)
Nov. 11, 2018, 3:28 p.m.
On Sunday, November 11, 2018, An-Najah National University's Physics Department in cooperation with the University of Paris Sud 11 and the Linear Accelerator Laboratory (LAL) launched the activities of the Third Winter School of High Energy Physics in Palestine (WISHEPPIII) at the Prince Turki Bin Abdel Aziz Theatre in the New Campus.
An-Najah Among top 5% Universities in the Arab World According to QS University Rankings
Nov. 6, 2018, 8:48 a.m.
An-Najah National University has recently been ranked 2nd in Palestine, according to the QS World University Rankings and among top 5% universities in the Arab World for the year 2019.
An-Najah Professor Concludes a Scientific Visit to ChinaNov. 5, 2018, 9:05 a.m.As part of "Planning Industrial Zones in the Middle East and Palestine" cooperation project, which was signed between An-Najah and Southeast University (SEU) in China in 2017 and is funded by the Chinese Government, Dr. Ali Abdul Hameed, Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies at An-Najah concluded a scientific visit to Nanjing and Beijing during October 21 – October 26, 2018.
- Nov. 4, 2018, 12:16 p.m.An-Najah's International Office's Debate Society Initiates the 'Education through Debate' Workshop for Palestinian Educators
- Oct. 30, 2018, 12:22 p.m.Results of Palestinian Public Opinion Poll No. 57
- Oct. 30, 2018, 12:04 p.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in a Scientific Visit to the University of Pavia in Italy
- Oct. 30, 2018, 9:38 a.m.An-Najah Holds the Green Buildings Virtual Exchange Symposium
- Oct. 25, 2018, 3:18 p.m.Zajel Organizes a Workshop on Volunteer Programmes in Europe
What's Going On!
Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context
An-Najah National University’s Women’s Studies Graduate Program and the Office of International Development and External Affairs is pleased to announce the call for abstracts and presentation proposals for the upcoming conference ‘Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context’ on April 15th and 16th, 2019.
- Nov. 5, 2018, 9:21 a.m.Post-doctoral research associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- June 25, 2018, 1:48 p.m.Scholarship announcement for medical students
- June 3, 2018, 1:28 p.m.Al Ghurair STEM Scholarships
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM