COVID-19 Researcher Spotlight: Interview with Dr. Yousef SalamaMarch 15, 2021, 12:57 p.m."There have been many moments where I have felt like giving up when despite all my efforts, I could not see any tangible results. But I have not given up and I hope that other researchers who may be in similar circumstances will not give up at all.” Dr. Yousef Salama said.
- Jan. 21, 2021, 1:52 p.m.Call for interviewees and initiatives for the ALF German Network's project: "EuroMed Citizen Reporters"
- Jan. 21, 2021, 1:46 p.m.Start-Cup Competition 2021 “Entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean”
- Jan. 19, 2021, 1:41 p.m.MoreThanAJob: Call for the Selection of 2 External Evaluators
- Dec. 9, 2020, 3:55 p.m.Call for Applications: Training on Solar PV system
- Sept. 9, 2020, 1:43 p.m.The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education final Open Learning Scholars Program (OLSP) application cycle
- April 22, 2020, 9:07 p.m.Opportunities in the USA
- April 22, 2020, 8:52 p.m.Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange opportunities Sharing Perspectives Foundation
- Nov. 4, 2019, 2:16 p.m.SAYING IN ART
Facts and Figures (2019/2020)
Offering diverse undergraduate and postgraduate programs through research-based and innovation learning environment. Our courses offer quality educational degrees that align with in-demand market competencies.
The initiative aims at upgrading social awareness on safe usage ...
The University has hundreds of recorded lectures online on various ...