HERA Project: Phases, Outcomes and ProspectsSept. 15, 2020, 12:53 p.m.Women play an important role in the health system, both for themselves and on behalf of their children and family. A woman’s health status matters to herself, her family, and her community. If women’s needs are overlooked in their communities, however, states lose important opportunities to improve the health of residents and gain partners in creating a healthier society. Women are a key factor in maintaining healthy families.
- June 15, 2020, 3:40 p.m.Announcing the Launch of Busala Innovation Challenge (We innovate, we contribute, we impact)
- March 5, 2020, 4:52 p.m.Call for AGYA Membership Applications 2020
- Nov. 18, 2019, 4:21 p.m.Official Launch of the EU funded project MoreThanAJob Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees
- Nov. 18, 2019, 4:14 p.m.“Innovative and Eco-Sustainable energy renovation of Mediterranean University Buildings” Officially Lunch the Project Start Activities with the kick-off meeting
- Sept. 9, 2020, 1:43 p.m.The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education final Open Learning Scholars Program (OLSP) application cycle
- April 22, 2020, 9:07 p.m.Opportunities in the USA
- April 22, 2020, 8:52 p.m.Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange opportunities Sharing Perspectives Foundation
- Nov. 4, 2019, 2:16 p.m.SAYING IN ART
Facts and Figures (2019/2020)
Offering diverse undergraduate and postgraduate programs through research-based and innovation learning environment. Our courses offer quality educational degrees that align with in-demand market competencies.