An-Najah Launches the 39th Commencement Ceremonies
June 24, 2019, 2:46 p.m.
On Monday, June 24, 2019, An-Najah National University, under the patronage of His Excellency President Mahmoud Abbas celebrated the launching of the 39th commencement ceremonies with the honoring of the top students from all faculties.
Hosting the Second TEDx Talks at An-Najah
May 6, 2019, 1:38 p.m.
On Saturday, May 4, 2019 An-Najah National University held the second An-Najah TEDx Talks themed: "Behind the Scenes" to celebrate ideas worth spreading.
- July 17, 2019, 9:11 a.m.An-Najah Organizes a Guest Presentation on Trauma
- July 16, 2019, 8:56 a.m.Zajel Concludes Its International Camp on Students’ Skills Development 2019
- July 7, 2019, 10:34 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Summer School "Islam and Democracy" in Germany
- July 2, 2019, 3:38 p.m.An-Najah Welcomes Delegates of Ryerson University and the Representative Office of Canada
- June 30, 2019, 10:28 a.m.A Delegation from An-Najah Visits the University of Bordeaux in France
Learning by doing: Apprenticeship Model at An-NajahJune 12, 2019, 12:33 p.m.According to Barab & Hay, p. 72, 2001, apprenticeships include: "(1) the development of learning contexts that model proficiency, (2) providing coaching and scaffolding as students become immersed in authentic activities, (3) independent practice so that students gain an appreciation of the use of domain-related principles across multiple contexts" Apprenticeship programs ideas emerged at An-Najah National University through an initiative by Dr. Abdel-Razzak Natsheh.
What's Going On!
- July 16, 2019, 12:57 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Review Consultation for Medicine Program's Courses
- July 16, 2019, 12:54 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Review Consultation for Nursing and Midwifery Programs' Courses
- July 16, 2019, 11:22 a.m.Consultant Terms of Reference: Curriculum Review Consultation for Nursing and Midwifery Programs' Courses
- July 16, 2019, 11:19 a.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Review Consultation for Medicine Program's Courses