Success Despite Covid-19: Hope from An-Najah National University ASCE Student ChapterApril 15, 2021, 10:42 a.m."My favorite thing about being a professor in civil engineering at An-Najah National University is supporting our students who are working in Palestine and in dozens of countries, helping to positively impact more people and millions around the world with improved access to transportation and infrastructure." Prof. Sameer Abu-Eisheh said.
- April 28, 2021, 11:57 a.m.Call for Participation - Training on Intercultural Competencies for Youth in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
- April 19, 2021, 12:55 p.m.Call for Applications - Green Talents Forum 2021
- Jan. 21, 2021, 1:52 p.m.Call for interviewees and initiatives for the ALF German Network's project: "EuroMed Citizen Reporters"
- Jan. 21, 2021, 1:46 p.m.Start-Cup Competition 2021 “Entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean”
- Sept. 9, 2020, 1:43 p.m.The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education final Open Learning Scholars Program (OLSP) application cycle
- April 22, 2020, 9:07 p.m.Opportunities in the USA
- April 22, 2020, 8:52 p.m.Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange opportunities Sharing Perspectives Foundation
- Nov. 4, 2019, 2:16 p.m.SAYING IN ART
Facts and Figures (2019/2020)
Offering diverse undergraduate and postgraduate programs through research-based and innovation learning environment. Our courses offer quality educational degrees that align with in-demand market competencies.
The initiative aims at upgrading social awareness on safe usage ...
The University has hundreds of recorded lectures online on various ...