Celebrating the Winners of An-Najah Research Awards for the Year 2017
May 17, 2018, 1:43 p.m.
On Thursday, May 17, 2018, and under the patronage of Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President, An-Najah National University held a ceremony to celebrate the winners of An-Najah research awards for the year 2017 at the Korean Palestinian IT Institute of Excellence in the New Campus.
Nominating Prof. Mahmoud Matar to be Member of the Supreme Council of the Arab Board of Health Specializations
May 17, 2018, 10:51 a.m.
The Council of Arab Ministers of Health has recently nominated Prof. Mahmoud Matar, staff member at An-Najah's Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and physician at An-Najah National University Hospital to be member of the Supreme Council of the Arab Board of Health Specializations. The nomination has been made during the 94 council session held in March, 2018.
An-Najah Wins Second Place in the Falling Walls Lab Palestine CompetitionJune 13, 2018, 1:26 p.m.Student Tasneem Abuhijleh of An-Najah's Public Health MA programme has recently won second place in the Falling Walls Lab Palestine, a competition organized by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and supported by the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- June 13, 2018, 9:25 a.m.An-Najah Signs an MOU with the Consulate General of France in Jerusalem
- June 6, 2018, 11:29 a.m.An-Najah Hosts the Founders of Space Nation
- May 30, 2018, 1:11 p.m.An-Najah Gets a Number of Zamala Fellowship Programme Scholarships
- May 27, 2018, 12:14 p.m.Palgrave Macmillan Publishes a Book for Dr. Ahmed Qabha
- May 21, 2018, 10:12 a.m.Dar Al-Kotob Al-Ilmiyah in Beirut Issues Two Books for Prof. Mohammad Al-Nuri
What's Going On!
A Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
Invitation to attend a Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present On the occasion of the centenary of the establishment of An-Najah National University
- June 3, 2018, 1:28 p.m.Al Ghurair STEM Scholarships
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:31 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Animal Production and Animal Health