Two New Engineering Programmes at An-Najah National University are the First in Palestine to be Accredited by ABET
Aug. 15, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
On its continuous march to set a precedent of success, An-Najah National University is the first Palestinian university to be granted the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) international evaluation for another year.
An-Najah Holds an Introductory Session on Chevening Scholarships
Aug. 9, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
On Monday, August 8th, 2016, the International Development and External Affairs Office at An-Najah held an introductory session on Chevening scholarships.
An-Najah Organizes an Orientation Session for University of London SOAS StudentsAug. 28, 2016, 1:56 p.m.On Thursday, August 25th, 2016, the Office of International Development and External Affairs (IDEA) at An-Najah organized an orientation session for University of London SOAS Students at the library’s conference room in the Old Campus.
- Aug. 23, 2016, 8:46 a.m.An-Najah Receives a Delegation from the World Vision International
- Aug. 15, 2016, 1:53 p.m.An-Najah Establishes a New Programme on Teachers’ Training
- Aug. 15, 2016, 9:16 a.m.An-Najah Receives Dr. John Morrison from the University of Louisville
- Aug. 10, 2016, 3:09 p.m.An-Najah Holds the Concluding Conference of the “Enhancing Practical Training Students Skills” Project
- Aug. 9, 2016, 2:01 p.m.An-Najah Signs an MOU with Médecins Sans Frontières
What's Going On!
An-Najah's 1st International Optometry Conference
The Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences at An-Najah National University cordially invites to attend The 1st International Optometry Conference Held on September 2nd and 4th, 2016 at An-Najah National University in Nablus, Palestine
- Jan. 31, 2016, 8 a.m.Let us go to Palestine
- July 21, 2016, 2:53 p.m.Terms of Reference Individual consultancy services- AR/VR Technologies Trainer
- July 12, 2016, 12:20 p.m.Job Vacancy: "Project Writing and Management Professional"