An-Najah Candidate to Japan Helps in Inventing a New Treatment Strategy for Melanoma
Dec. 16, 2018, 2:42 p.m.
Dr. Yousef Salameh is one of the Biotechnology Department graduates of An-Najah's Faculty of Science who graduated in 2009. He is also An-Najah candidate to Japan for his PhD studies since 2012.
Organizing the 1st MEDRC Palestinian Water Research Alumni Forum
Dec. 11, 2018, 3:19 p.m.
On Tuesday, December 11, 2018, the Chemistry Department at An-Najah in cooperation with the Palestinian Water Authority (PWA) and the Middle East Desalination Research Centre (MEDRC) organized the 1st MEDRC Palestinian Water Research Alumni Forum at the Korean Palestinian IT Institute of Excellence in the New Campus.
- Dec. 10, 2018, 3:42 p.m.An-Najah Medicine Students Achieve 100% Success in the License to Practice Medicine Exam
- Dec. 4, 2018, 10:01 a.m.Organizing an Introductory Workshop on Volunteer Programmes in Europe
- Dec. 4, 2018, 9:24 a.m.Organizing an Introductory Meeting on the Armenian Culture and History
- Dec. 3, 2018, 8:53 a.m.An-Najah Signs an MOU with Coventry University in the U.K
- Dec. 2, 2018, 1:21 p.m.Student Tala Abu Dayyeh Wins Second Place at the 4th International Festival of Painting for Pediatric Patient (IFPPP) in Italy
What's Going On!
Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context
An-Najah National University’s Women’s Studies Graduate Program and the Office of International Development and External Affairs is pleased to announce the call for abstracts and presentation proposals for the upcoming conference ‘Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context’ on April 15th and 16th, 2019.
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
- Nov. 29, 2018, 12:46 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- Nov. 29, 2018, 10:27 a.m.Announcing International Work camp in Palestine
- June 25, 2018, 1:48 p.m.Scholarship announcement for medical students