An-Najah Starts the Activities of Its Centenary Festival with the Centenary Torch Lighting
Sept. 26, 2018, 8:27 p.m.
On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, An-Najah National University launched the activities of its centenary festival which started with the Centenary Torch Lighting.
Northumbria’s Centre for International Development Gives Three of An-Najah Academics the Opportunity to Work in the U.K
Sept. 19, 2018, 2:50 p.m.
Northumbria’s Centre for International Development has recently been awarded prestigious Government funding to give three Palestinian academics from An-Najah National University the opportunity to work in the UK.
An-Najah Professor Participates in the Africa-Arab Platform on Disaster Risk Reduction in TunisiaOct. 16, 2018, 8:57 a.m.Professor Jalal Dabeek, Director of the Urban Planning and Disaster Risk Reduction Centre at An-Najah University and the Vice President of the National Agency for Disaster Risk Mitigation in Palestine has recently participated in the Africa-Arab Platform on Disaster Risk Reduction themed “Towards Disaster Risk Informed and Inclusive Sustainable Development". The event took place from 9 to 13 October, 2018 in Tunis, Tunisia
- Oct. 14, 2018, 2:52 p.m.An-Najah Participates in OpenMed Final Conference in Rome
- Oct. 10, 2018, 3:29 p.m.A Delegation from Europa University Flensburg Visits An-Najah
- Oct. 9, 2018, 9:35 a.m.Holding the "Palestinian Refugees in Syria: Past, Present and Future" Meeting
- Oct. 8, 2018, 9:31 a.m.An-Najah Hosts the French Parliament Member Mr. Richard Ramos
- Oct. 4, 2018, 2:44 p.m.An-Najah Professor Gives the "Seismicity and Tectonics of the Dead Sea Transform Region" Lecture at Utah State University in the U.S
What's Going On!
The Third Winter School of High Energy Physics in Palestine
The Physics Department of An-Najah National University is holding the activities of: The Third Winter School of High Energy Physics in Palestine (WISHEPP III)
- June 25, 2018, 1:48 p.m.Scholarship announcement for medical students
- June 3, 2018, 1:28 p.m.Al Ghurair STEM Scholarships
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology