An-Najah, Palestine's Green University of the Year
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
An-Najah National University has recently achieved first place in Palestine in the UI GreenMetrics of World University ranking 2016. This ranking measures universities commitment to an environmentally friendly campus and the standards of environmental sustainability.
An-Najah’s Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences Becomes an ACBSP Member
Jan. 9, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
The Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences at An-Najah National University has recently became member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP), a leading specialized accreditation body for business education supporting, celebrating and rewarding teaching excellence in the U.S.
Dr. Anwar Grace from the Swiss Clinic Visits An-Najah and its National HospitalJan. 9, 2017, 2:31 p.m.On Monday, January 2nd, 2017, Dr. Anwar Grace from the Swiss Clinic visited the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at An-Najah where he met with Dr. Emad Dweikat, the Faculty Dean to discuss research and clinical collaboration.
- Dec. 28, 2016, 1:56 p.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Swiss Clinic Workshop on Borreliosis
- Dec. 21, 2016, 1:41 p.m.An-Najah Holds the Arabic Language Test for Non-Native Speakers in Greece
- Dec. 21, 2016, 11:40 a.m.An-Najah’s International Office Holds Lunch for the International Students
- Dec. 15, 2016, 3:38 p.m.Another An-Najah student Wins the Gerner Research Award
- Dec. 15, 2016, 10:52 a.m.An-Najah Professor Wins the Best Student Award
What's Going On!
Palestine: What’s next? (The "Future of Palestine" Conference)
Under the patronage of Prime Minister Professor Rami Hamdallah The Palestine Encyclopedia of An-Najah National University is holding the Palestine: What’s next? The "Future of Palestine" Conference on Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 at the Zafer Al-Masri Auditorium in the Old Campus
23JanAcademic Event5TOI_4EWAS INNOVATION WEEK!
- Jan. 4, 2017, 3:46 p.m.Terms of Reference and Scope of Services
- Dec. 18, 2016, 8:15 a.m.Market Needs Assessment
- Nov. 29, 2016, 3:21 p.m.Assistant Professor Faculty Position in Materials Science & Engineering
- Oct. 26, 2016, 12:20 p.m.Job Vacancy: "Project Writing and Management Professional"
Stories & Testimonial
Nov. 2, 2016, 2 p.m.Students of An-Najah have great desire for understanding the world
By: Jake Andeson
Oct. 13, 2016, 2:13 p.m.I have never seen such warm, friendly and hospitable people like the Palestinians
By: Alexander Mar