An-Najah, Among Top 1000 in World Universities According to Webometrics Transparent Ranking of Repository
Jan. 16, 2019, 10:01 a.m.
An-Najah National University has recently been ranked the 1st Palestinian university according to Webometrics Transparent Ranking of Repository, as it is among top 1000 in world universities.
An-Najah Candidate to Japan Helps in Inventing a New Treatment Strategy for Melanoma
Dec. 16, 2018, 2:42 p.m.
Dr. Yousef Salameh is one of the Biotechnology Department graduates of An-Najah's Faculty of Science who graduated in 2009. He is also An-Najah candidate to Japan for his PhD studies since 2012.
An-Najah Debate Society Makes History Participating in the World Universities Debating ChampionshipJan. 17, 2019, 1:47 p.m.The An-Najah National University Debate Society (NNUDS), represented by Sanaa Aslan, Radi Baraq, and Mohammad Jubeh, participated in the World Universities Debating Championship (WUDC) from December 28th 2018 to January 4th, 2019. Their participation marked the first time since the creation of WUDC in 1976 a Palestinian team competed in the prestigious tournament. During the tournament, NNUDS made history by being granted official recognition as a competing debate organization by the WUDC Council.
- Jan. 17, 2019, 1:27 p.m.Canadian Representative Office to the Palestinian National Authority Visits An-Najah
- Jan. 14, 2019, 2:02 p.m.An-Najah Lecturer publishes her Second Collection of Short Stories in a Book
- Jan. 13, 2019, 8:21 a.m.Holding the “Resource Recovery and Reuse (RRR) Entrepreneurship" Workshop
- Jan. 3, 2019, 1:36 p.m.UNRWA Sends Gratitude to the Media Centre for Helping in Overcoming its Shortfall for the Year 2018
- Dec. 30, 2018, 8:16 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the UN Climate Change Conference (COP24) in Poland
What's Going On!
Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context
An-Najah National University’s Women’s Studies Graduate Program and the Office of International Development and External Affairs is pleased to announce the call for abstracts and presentation proposals for the upcoming conference ‘Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context’ on April 15th and 16th, 2019.
- Jan. 14, 2019, 11:49 a.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
- Nov. 29, 2018, 12:46 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- Nov. 29, 2018, 10:27 a.m.Announcing International Work camp in Palestine