Results of Palestinian Public Opinion Poll No. 55
Oct. 16, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Results of Palestinian Public Opinion Poll No. 55 12-14 October 2017
An-Najah Receives Dr. Hamit Bozarslan
Oct. 11, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
On Monday, October 9th, 2017, the UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Democracy at An-Najah received Dr. Hamit Bozarslan, a Turkish historian and intellect to give a lecture on his book titled: "What is Revolution" at the library's conference room in the Old Campus.
An-Najah Professor Participates in the 2nd Sharjah International Conference on Islamic EconomyOct. 8, 2017, 11:57 a.m.Dr. Sameh Atout, Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences at An-Najah has recently participated in the 2nd Sharjah International Conference on Islamic Economy which took place from October 4th – October 5th, 2017.
- Oct. 5, 2017, 3:18 p.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the 7th AIF Asian IAESTE Forum
- Oct. 5, 2017, 2:33 p.m.American Corner Nablus Celebrates the Conclusion of the Advanced English For the Workplace Course
- Oct. 5, 2017, 2:30 p.m.American Corner Nablus and IEEE Host a Graduate Study Information Session
- Oct. 4, 2017, 2:04 p.m.An-Najah Starts a New Collaboration with Julich Research Centre in Germany
- Oct. 4, 2017, 12:58 p.m.An-Najah Delegation Participates in a Training Workshop on Open Learning in Italy
What's Going On!
The 13th Jerusalem Day Conference
The 13th Jerusalem Day Conference: “The Status of Jerusalem in the Current Palestinian Context”
21OctWorkshopThe Animal House Study Day
16AprAcademic EventA Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
- Oct. 1, 2017, 9:52 a.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Project Coordinator
- Sept. 13, 2017, 12:45 p.m.An-Najah National University announces a Motion Designer vacancy
- May 23, 2017, noonAnnouncement/ An-Najah National University/ Research Assistant
- May 10, 2017, 11:56 a.m.Registration for the Discover Palestine Open Course
Stories & Testimonial
Sept. 17, 2017, 11:15 a.m.Great synergy and competence have characterized our stay
By: Celia Polestra, Marqus Aphiler
Sept. 14, 2017, 1:42 p.m.The work camp of An-Najah served as a great introduction to Palestine’s history
By: Ani Samantha