An-Najah, Among Top 1000 in World Universities According to Webometrics Transparent Ranking of Repository
Jan. 16, 2019, 10:01 a.m.
An-Najah National University has recently been ranked the 1st Palestinian university according to Webometrics Transparent Ranking of Repository, as it is among top 1000 in world universities.
An-Najah Research Journal Ranked 5th Among 4000 Academic Journals in the Arab World According to the Arab Citation & Impact Factor (ARCIF)
Jan. 10, 2019, 2:42 p.m.
According to reports from the Arabic digital database "knowledge" of scientific content, An-Najah Research Journal-B-Humanities has recently been ranked 5th among 4000 journals in the Arab world, according to Arab Citation & Impact Factor (ARCIF).
A Delegation from the Consulate General of France in Jerusalem Visits An-NajahJan. 20, 2019, 11:39 a.m.A delegation from the Cooperation and Cultural Action Department at the Consulate General of France in Jerusalem met with Acting President of An-Najah National University, Prof Maher Natsheh in Nablus at the University.
- Jan. 17, 2019, 1:47 p.m.An-Najah Debate Society Makes History Participating in the World Universities Debating Championship
- Jan. 17, 2019, 1:27 p.m.Canadian Representative Office to the Palestinian National Authority Visits An-Najah
- Jan. 14, 2019, 2:02 p.m.An-Najah Lecturer Publishes her Second Collection of Short Stories in a Book
- Jan. 13, 2019, 8:21 a.m.Holding the “Resource Recovery and Reuse (RRR) Entrepreneurship" Workshop
- Jan. 3, 2019, 1:36 p.m.UNRWA Sends Gratitude to the Media Centre for Helping in Overcoming its Shortfall for the Year 2018
What's Going On!
Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context
An-Najah National University’s Women’s Studies Graduate Program and the Office of International Development and External Affairs is pleased to announce the call for abstracts and presentation proposals for the upcoming conference ‘Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context’ on April 15th and 16th, 2019.
- Jan. 21, 2019, 11:33 a.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
- Nov. 29, 2018, 12:46 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- Nov. 29, 2018, 10:27 a.m.Announcing International Work camp in Palestine