Hosting the Second TEDx Talks at An-Najah
May 6, 2019, 1:38 p.m.
On Saturday, May 4, 2019 An-Najah National University held the second An-Najah TEDx Talks themed: "Behind the Scenes" to celebrate ideas worth spreading.
Visually Impaired Children in Palestine: From Despair to Hope
May 2, 2019, 7:34 p.m.
The terms low vision (also referred to as partially sighted) and blindness are defined by the World Health Organization; low vision is defined as visual acuity of less than 6/18, but equal to or better than 3/60, or a corresponding visual field loss to less than 20 degrees in the better eye with best possible correction; while blindness is defined as visual acuity of less than 3/60, or a corresponding visual field loss to less than 10 degrees in the better eye with best possible correction Vision impairment can happen at any age. Most vision conditions in children will stay the same throughout their lives. Some conditions might result in vision problems for only a short time, but others might get worse over time, resulting in much poorer vision or blindness as the child gets older.
- May 21, 2019, 9:25 a.m.MSF team delegates visit to An-Najah
- May 19, 2019, 12:21 p.m.An-Najah Professor Publishes a Research Paper in One of the most Prominent International Journals in the World
- May 13, 2019, 9:40 a.m.An-Najah Placed among top 8 universities in the THE Times Higher Education Awards Summit in Abu Dhabi
- May 13, 2019, 9:35 a.m.An-Najah's BioSciences Unit Signs an MOU with Sama Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Company
- May 10, 2019, 11:08 p.m.An-Najah Launches a Group of Academic and Social Websites
Growing Interest in Synchrotron: New Physics ProspectsMay 5, 2019, 9:02 p.m.A synchrotron is a particular type of circular particle accelerator, descended from the cyclotron, in which the accelerating particle beam travels around a fixed closed-loop path. Scientific research in physics is taking a new path in Palestine. Students enroll in the physics department not only to become physics teachers, but also to be experienced scientists in synchrotron radiation and others. These opportunities are supported by An-Najah National University.
What's Going On!
- May 8, 2019, 1:35 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- March 7, 2019, 10:04 a.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Jan. 29, 2019, 9:45 a.m.RENEWABLE ENERGY AND PALESTINE SEMINAR
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
Study at An- Najah
Stories & Testimonial
April 29, 2019, 9:04 a.m.Be Prepared To Have Your Ideas And Images Of Palestine Shattered By The Reality
By: Mussurut Jones