An-Najah's Participation in JEEIT 2019
April 18, 2019, 2:51 p.m.
The Departments of Computer Engineering and Computer Science have recently participated in the 2019 IEEE Jordan International Joint Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (JEEIT 2019) where An-Najah staff and students presented six research papers.
An-Najah Makes History by Receiving Accreditation for the First Center for Bioequivalence Studies in Palestine
April 17, 2019, 1:47 p.m.
After years of work, An-Najah's BioSciences Unit (NBU) has received the Palestinian Ministry of Health accreditation and license, making An-Najah National University the first university in Palestine to establish a center for conducting bioequivalence studies following international standards.
- April 17, 2019, 1:46 p.m.A Delegation from the French Department participates in the Festival of the Voice of Orléans in France
- April 15, 2019, 2:47 p.m.An-Najah Launches a Two Day International Conference on ‘Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences Under Occupation and Colonialism’
- April 11, 2019, 3:16 p.m.An-Najah NIRVATECHS Team is Qualified to Participate in the Hult Prize Global Stage
- April 9, 2019, 2:06 p.m.ArabWIC Palestine Team wins two awards at ArabWIC Conference
- April 8, 2019, 10:03 a.m.An-Najah National University Ranks among the Best 301+ Universities in THE University Impact Rankings
Beyond Learning: Personalized Learning EnvironmentApril 18, 2019, 10:34 a.m.Personalized learning is an educational approach that aims to customize learning for each student's strengths, needs, skills and interests. Each student gets a learning plan that's based on what he/she knows and how he/she learns best.
What's Going On!
The Health System Response to Gender Based Violence Conference
The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at An- Najah National University in partnership with the Women’s Health and Development Department at the Palestinian Ministry of Health and Juzoor for Health and Social Development cordially invite you to attend: The Health System Response to Gender Based Violence
- March 7, 2019, 10:04 a.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Jan. 29, 2019, 9:45 a.m.RENEWABLE ENERGY AND PALESTINE SEMINAR
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
- Nov. 29, 2018, 12:46 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine