An-Najah Signs an MOU with Queen’s University Belfast in Ireland
March 17, 2019, 8:28 a.m.
On Thursday, March 14, 2019, Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah received at his office a distinguished academic delegation from the Queen's University Belfast in Ireland represented by Professor. Paul Connolly, Interim Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Research and Enterprise, and Shimon Fitzpatrick to sign an MOU regarding implementing joint development projects and programmes on Early Childhood.
An-Najah Receives a Distinguished Delegation from the Embassy of Indonesia
Feb. 13, 2019, 3:03 p.m.
On Wednesday, February 13, 2019, the Non-Resident Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia for the State of Palestine, Honorable Mr. Andy Rachmianto, visited An-Najah National University. He met with Prof. Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah to discuss possible cooperation opportunities. The visit was organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates in Palestine.
An-Najah Student Haya Al-Barghouthi Wins Third Place Among Top Ambassadors in the IEEE Mobile Application Development Contest (MADC)March 18, 2019, 12:23 p.m.Haya Al-Barghouthi, computer engineering student at An-Najah National University, has recently been chosen as the third best ambassador to the world's largest technical professional organization for the advancement of technology (IEEE).
- March 13, 2019, 2:53 p.m.A Distinguished Delegation from the Slovak Republic Visits An-Najah
- March 12, 2019, 4:10 p.m.An-Najah Receives International Academic Delegations to Discuss Future Means of Mutual Cooperation
- March 11, 2019, 9:08 a.m.An-Najah Participates in a Three-Day Workshop on TAP Project
- March 10, 2019, 2:23 p.m.Nimer Adeeb, An-Najah Graduate Wins Best Clinical Research Presentation
- March 10, 2019, 8:39 a.m.Organizing a Training Workshop on the LC-MS/MS Device Operation
What's Going On!
2nd International Workshop on Synchrotron Radiation and Applications (SESAME at Palestine)
As part of its plan to encourage scientific research and build academic relations with international research centers, An-Najah National University cordially invite you to participate in the activities of the: 2nd International Workshop on synchrotron radiation and applications SESAME at Palestine This is an awareness raising event about synchrotron radiation and related applications. The workshop aims at introducing (SESAME) as a close and accessible synchrotron light source, introducing synchrotron radiation and presenting examples of scientific applications that can be performed with a synchrotron light beam in particular in the Infra-Red and the X-ray region to mimic the day-1 beam-lines at SESAME. It is planned to attract researchers for Synchrotron Facilities and open the doors for potential users and graduate students.
- March 7, 2019, 10:04 a.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Jan. 29, 2019, 9:45 a.m.RENEWABLE ENERGY AND PALESTINE SEMINAR
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
- Nov. 29, 2018, 12:46 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine