Hosting the Second TEDx Talks at An-Najah
May 6, 2019, 1:38 p.m.
On Saturday, May 4, 2019 An-Najah National University held the second An-Najah TEDx Talks themed: "Behind the Scenes" to celebrate ideas worth spreading.
AIChE An-Najah Student Chapter Wins First and Third Place at the Regional Research Poster Competition in Jordan
April 29, 2019, 1:34 p.m.
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers student branch (AIChE) at An-Najah recently participated in the First AIChE Student Regional Conference's Research Poster Competition in the Middle East, winning first and third place. The conference was held at the Jordan University of Science and Technology where An-Najah students presented four graduation projects during the period April 22-23, 2019.
- Sept. 16, 2019, 12:56 p.m.Zajel Concludes its 3rd Summer Camp 2019
- Sept. 15, 2019, 2:48 p.m.An-Najah's Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching Organizes Dissemination Workshop on TAP Project
- Sept. 12, 2019, 2:43 p.m.An-Najah's Participation at the PALGER Workshop for German-Palestinian Projects
- Sept. 10, 2019, 2:14 p.m.Professor Ismail Warad; A Winner of the Abdul Hameed Shoman Award for Arab Researchers 2019
- Sept. 8, 2019, 3:13 p.m.An Academic Delegation from Stavanger University Visits An-Najah
Be an agent of change; be a teacher!July 23, 2019, 2:17 p.m.Teaching profession is more complicated than it looks. Good teachers should have enough competency to touch the hearts of their students which many people might lack. But the most difficult task a teacher could perform is teaching a student how to teach. Today's fast change has made teaching even more complicated, so teachers are marching towards entrepreneurial pedagogy to empower learners with soft skills.
What's Going On!
The 4th International Medical Sciences Conference
The 4th International Medical Sciences Conference An-Najah National University cordially invites you to attend the 4th International Medical Sciences Conference titled: "Advances in Basic and Clinical Medicine"
- Sept. 12, 2019, 1:07 p.m.Exchange scholarships for undergraduate students through E + project to Stavanger University in Norway
- Sept. 4, 2019, 1:05 p.m.Call for students from the MENA region to ESN's Regional Platforms
- July 16, 2019, 12:57 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Review Consultation for Medicine Program's Courses
- July 16, 2019, 12:54 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Review Consultation for Nursing and Midwifery Programs' Courses
Study at An- Najah
Stories & Testimonial
Aug. 27, 2019, 12:33 p.m.Getting A Comprehensive and Unique Impression of Palestine
By: Jessica - Germany