The Ministry of Higher Education Accreditation for the Contemporary Public Relations Joint MA Programme
March 12, 2018, 3:11 p.m.
Dr. Sabri Saidam, the Palestinian Minister of Education and Higher Education congratulated Professor Ali Abu Zuhri, President of the Arab American University and Prof. Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah for obtaining the Ministry's accreditation for the contemporary public relations joint MA programme.
An-Najah Team is Getting Ready to Participate in the Formula SAE Competition
March 12, 2018, 8:08 a.m.
A group of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics students at An-Najah National University are getting ready to participate in the Formula SAE Competition in Silverstone, England.
The Green Futures Exchange Project Visits Rawabi and Al-QattanMarch 20, 2018, 12:02 p.m.On Thursday, March 8th, 2018, 55 building and architecture engineering students of the Green Futures Exchange project visited Rawabi City and the construction site of the new Al-Qattan green building. The trip was part of the participants' field research into sustainable building techniques in Palestine. During the trip, the students received a tour of Rawabi by an engineer working for Rawabi, Ruba Qadi who is also a recent graduate of An Najah's Civil Engineering Department. Ruba explained how many parts of the city use recycled and local materials for construction as well as solar energy and other sustainable building techniques.
- March 20, 2018, 10:05 a.m.A Delegation from the Representative Office of the Federal Republic of Germany Visits An-Najah
- March 19, 2018, 8:07 a.m.A Delegation from the Humboldt University of Berlin Visits An-Najah
- March 18, 2018, 9:36 a.m.An-Najah Team Wins First Place in the HULT PRIZE Semi-Finals in Singapore
- March 12, 2018, 2:56 p.m.Green Futures Exchange Welcomes the Arizona State University Delegation
- March 7, 2018, 3:22 p.m.Portuguese Representative to Palestine visits An-Najah
What's Going On!
A Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
Invitation to attend a Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present On the occasion of the centenary of the establishment of An-Najah National University
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:31 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Animal Production and Animal Health
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:25 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Plant Production and Protection