It Is All About CooperationNov. 5, 2020, 11:22 a.m.“One can become a high-achieving person only when s/he adopts an inclusive perspective instead of an exclusive one. The good news is you don’t have to be perfect to start or achieve what you want in life. Joint work and cooperation is the secret of success. From that respect, our students and graduates should start considering joint projects in collaboration with international universities to benefit Palestine.”Dr. Abdulsalam Alkaiyat said.
- June 15, 2020, 3:40 p.m.Announcing the Launch of Busala Innovation Challenge (We innovate, we contribute, we impact)
- March 5, 2020, 6:01 p.m.Statement on the Meeting of An-Najah University's Crisis and Disaster Management Committee Regarding the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- March 5, 2020, 4:52 p.m.Call for AGYA Membership Applications 2020
- Nov. 18, 2019, 4:21 p.m.Official Launch of the EU funded project MoreThanAJob Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees
- Sept. 9, 2020, 1:43 p.m.The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education final Open Learning Scholars Program (OLSP) application cycle
- April 22, 2020, 9:07 p.m.Opportunities in the USA
- April 22, 2020, 8:52 p.m.Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange opportunities Sharing Perspectives Foundation
- Nov. 4, 2019, 2:16 p.m.SAYING IN ART
Facts and Figures (2019/2020)
Offering diverse undergraduate and postgraduate programs through research-based and innovation learning environment. Our courses offer quality educational degrees that align with in-demand market competencies.