A Distinguished Japanese Delegation Visits An-Najah
Feb. 5, 2018, 8:05 a.m.
On Sunday, February 4th, 2018, Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah, received a distinguished Japanese delegation at his office. The delegation included Ms. Rie Matsumoto, Commercial Attaché of the Embassy of Japan in Israel, Mr. Masahiro Matsui, Second Secretary of the Representative Office of Japan to Palestine, Ms. Tomomi Hirata, Representative of the Japan International Cooperation Agency – Palestine Office (JICA) and Mr. Ryo Saito, Senior Consultant at PADECO Tokyo, as well as Ms. Bissan Salman, Political Advisor to the Embassy of Japan and Ms. Asma Ibrahim, Economic Collaboration Officer at the Representative Office of Japan.
An-Najah National University Ranked 1st in Palestine According to Webometrics 2018
Jan. 25, 2018, 12:47 p.m.
An-Najah National University has recently been ranked the 1st Palestinian university according to Webometrics and 27th in the Arab World which means that it is among top 2.7% in Arab World universities.
A Delegation from Germany Visits An-NajahFeb. 19, 2018, 2:01 p.m.On Monday, February 19th, 2018, Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah received a delegation from Friedrich Schiller University Jena in Germany. The visit was coordinated by the Office of International Development and External Affairs at An-Najah.
- Feb. 14, 2018, 12:31 p.m.An-Najah Professor Visits Leica Geosystems in Switzerland
- Feb. 6, 2018, 8:05 p.m.Mr. Philip Hope, the Consul General of Britain in Jerusalem Visits An-Najah to Discuss Possible Means of Mutual Cooperation
- Feb. 6, 2018, 7:36 p.m.From the Heart of An-Najah National University: UNESCO Launches an Arabic Version of its Annual Report on World Trends in Freedom of Expression and Media Development
- Feb. 5, 2018, 9:29 a.m.A Swedish Delegation Visits An-Najah to Discuss Possible Means of Cooperation
- Jan. 31, 2018, 12:28 p.m.An-Najah Professors Conclude a Research Visit to London
What's Going On!
A Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
Invitation to attend a Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present On the occasion of the centenary of the establishment of An-Najah National University
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:31 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Animal Production and Animal Health
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:25 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Plant Production and Protection
Stories & Testimonial
Feb. 6, 2018, 12:05 p.m.Remaining neutral on issues of oppression is to be complicit in the oppression itself
By: Matthew Wright
Jan. 29, 2018, 3:19 p.m.The best university is the university that teaches you how to live
By: Dalia Kharouf