With the Conclusion of WISHEPPIII, An-Najah Signs a donation agreement with CERN and Offers more than 50 Student Scholarships
Nov. 14, 2018, 3:30 p.m.
On Wednesday, November 14, 2018, Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah signed a Donation agreement with the European Organization for Nuclear Research, CERN represented by Mr. Patrick Fassnacht.
An-Najah Among top 5% Universities in the Arab World According to QS University Rankings
Nov. 6, 2018, 8:48 a.m.
An-Najah National University has recently been ranked 2nd in Palestine, according to the QS World University Rankings and among top 5% universities in the Arab World for the year 2019.
Organizing an Introductory Workshop on Volunteer Programmes in EuropeDec. 4, 2018, 10:01 a.m.The Faculty of Fine Arts in cooperation with the International Youth Exchange Programme (Zajel) of the PR Department organized an introductory workshop on volunteer programmes in Europe. The workshop introduced the students to the International Civil Service Commission (ICSC) philosophy and programmes and the international volunteer camps organized in Europe in the coming year in terms of agriculture, environment, engineering, education, health, competency building, arts and humanities. The workshop aimed to encourage the students to be part of the programmes and enrich their experience.
- Dec. 4, 2018, 9:24 a.m.Organizing an Introductory Meeting on the Armenian Culture and History
- Dec. 3, 2018, 8:53 a.m.An-Najah Signs an MOU with Coventry University in the U.K
- Dec. 2, 2018, 1:21 p.m.Student Tala Abu Dayyeh Wins Second Place at the 4th International Festival of Painting for Pediatric Patient (IFPPP) in Italy
- Dec. 2, 2018, 9:17 a.m.Holding the "Qualitative Research and Writing for Publication" Workshop
- Nov. 29, 2018, 3:31 p.m.An-Najah Hosts Professor Rebecca Stein
What's Going On!
Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context
An-Najah National University’s Women’s Studies Graduate Program and the Office of International Development and External Affairs is pleased to announce the call for abstracts and presentation proposals for the upcoming conference ‘Women Between Patriarchy and Colonialism: Women’s Experiences in a Colonial Context’ on April 15th and 16th, 2019.
- Nov. 29, 2018, 12:46 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- Nov. 29, 2018, 10:27 a.m.Announcing International Work camp in Palestine
- June 25, 2018, 1:48 p.m.Scholarship announcement for medical students
- June 3, 2018, 1:28 p.m.Al Ghurair STEM Scholarships