An-Najah Launches the Activities of the Fourth Winter School of High Energy Physics in Palestine (WISHEPPIV)
Nov. 10, 2019, 3:01 p.m.
On Sunday, November 10, 2019, An-Najah National University's Physics Department in cooperation with the University of Paris Sud 11 and the Linear Accelerator Laboratory (LAL) launched the activities of the Fourth Winter School of High Energy Physics in Palestine (WISHEPPIV) for the fourth time on a row at the Prince Turki Bin Abdel Aziz Theatre in the New Campus. WISHEPPIV is sponsored by the Consulate General of France in Jerusalem and CERN.
Launching the Activities of the International Conference on ECD
Nov. 4, 2019, 3:30 p.m.
The Palestinian Child Institute of An-Najah National University has recently launched the International Conference on ECD titled: "Children, Hope and Peace; a local and global perspective". The conference hosted a large number of prominent international specialists in childhood to discuss ECD theories and exhibit success stories of child programs in Palestine and worldwide
- Nov. 12, 2019, 2:50 p.m.An-Najah's Participation in the International Pharmaceutical Conference (ZTIPC 2019)
- Nov. 12, 2019, 9 a.m.Stavanger University Delegation Visits An-Najah
- Nov. 11, 2019, 10:13 a.m.Dr. Ithar Beshtawi Participates in the 3rd World Congress of Optometry
- Nov. 10, 2019, 3:15 p.m.An-Najah President Meets with the Participants of the Arab Artificial Intelligence Summit 2019
- Nov. 10, 2019, 2:21 p.m.An-Najah Hosts the Chairman of Higher Council for Innovation and Excellence
Projects Management and Consulting Unit: Plan, Implement and ImpactSept. 29, 2019, noonWhen talking about projects management, words like "planning", "updates" and "implementation" come to mind. However, being a project manager is more difficult than it looks. Some project manager simply stick to their plans, while others are in control of financial planning and forecasting. Nonetheless, the most difficult task of a project manager is maintaining project sustainability. A successful project manager model in Palestine is Dr. Mohammad Najjar.
What's Going On!
- Nov. 11, 2019, 3:11 p.m.International Work camps in Palestine
- Nov. 4, 2019, 2:16 p.m.SAYING IN ART
- Nov. 3, 2019, 8:47 a.m.Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- Oct. 24, 2019, 12:18 p.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
Study at An- Najah
Stories & Testimonial
Nov. 3, 2019, 2:03 p.m."Training is not a boring obligatory course; it's a way of self-enhancement"
By: Razan Jawabreh