- June 15, 2020, 3:40 p.m.Announcing the Launch of Busala Innovation Challenge (We innovate, we contribute, we impact)
- March 5, 2020, 4:52 p.m.Call for AGYA Membership Applications 2020
- Nov. 18, 2019, 4:21 p.m.Official Launch of the EU funded project MoreThanAJob Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees
- Nov. 18, 2019, 4:14 p.m.“Innovative and Eco-Sustainable energy renovation of Mediterranean University Buildings” Officially Lunch the Project Start Activities with the kick-off meeting
- Jan. 13, 2020, 3:08 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Project Coordinator
- Nov. 3, 2019, 8:47 a.m.Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- Oct. 24, 2019, 12:18 p.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Sept. 23, 2019, 2:39 p.m.Job Vacancy in OKP Project: M&E expert consultant
- April 22, 2020, 9:07 p.m.Opportunities in the USA
- April 22, 2020, 8:52 p.m.Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange opportunities Sharing Perspectives Foundation
- Nov. 4, 2019, 2:16 p.m.SAYING IN ART
- Oct. 3, 2019, 3:01 p.m.Exchange Programs Sponsored by the Palestinian Affairs Unit Programs for Academic Professionals
Facts and Figures
Offering diverse undergraduate and postgraduate programs through research-based and innovation learning environment. Our courses offer quality educational degrees that align with in-demand market competencies.
An-Najah University in International Ranking
An-Najah Ranks second in Palestine and 36 in the Arab region according to Uni-Rank Ranking 2018.
An-Najah Ranks First in Palestine and 46 in the Arab world according to QS Arab World Ranking 2020.
An-Najah Ranks First in Palestine and ranks among the best 301+ Universities in THE University Impact Rankings 2019.
An-Najah Ranks First in Palestine and 19 in the Arab region according to Webometrics Ranking 2020.
An-Najah shortlisted for Higher Education ‘Oscars’ by the Prestigious THE Awards Asia 2019
An-Najah University Ranked First in Palestine and 75 in the Middle East according to SCImago Institutions Rankings.
Research and Innovation
Based on its strategy and vision, An-Najah University is committed to achieving excellence in scientific and applied research to ensure our offered education is inclusive to research and innovation, which benefits the economy and the well-being of society. We facilitate the process of using applied research to build knowledge-based economy. The university contains the largest research database in Palestine.
An-Najah Web Directory
The initiative aims at upgrading social awareness on safe usage ...
We provide the opportunities and atmosphere for student interaction, volunteering and growth through extracurricular activities in arts, sport, cultural exchange, and much more. Many of these activities take place in the university campuses, different areas in Palestine, and some are abroad.