Hosting the Second TEDx Talks at An-Najah
May 6, 2019, 1:38 p.m.
On Saturday, May 4, 2019 An-Najah National University held the second An-Najah TEDx Talks themed: "Behind the Scenes" to celebrate ideas worth spreading.
AIChE An-Najah Student Chapter Wins First and Third Place at the Regional Research Poster Competition in Jordan
April 29, 2019, 1:34 p.m.
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers student branch (AIChE) at An-Najah recently participated in the First AIChE Student Regional Conference's Research Poster Competition in the Middle East, winning first and third place. The conference was held at the Jordan University of Science and Technology where An-Najah students presented four graduation projects during the period April 22-23, 2019.
- June 13, 2019, 8:17 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in a Scientific Visit to the University of Warsaw in Poland
- June 10, 2019, 12:56 p.m.Palestine research team publishes scientific paper by Radiocarbon Journal in the U.S
- June 10, 2019, 10:42 a.m.Dr. Mohammad Sabah participation at the National meeting 'A. Castellani' of PhD students in biochemical sciences
- June 10, 2019, 10:39 a.m.Dr. Ahmed Beshtawi's lecture at ICWC in The Hague
- May 29, 2019, 12:53 p.m.Delegates from the University of Naples Federico II Visits An-Najah's Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
Learning by doing: Apprenticeship Model at An-NajahJune 12, 2019, 12:33 p.m.According to Barab & Hay, p. 72, 2001, apprenticeships include: "(1) the development of learning contexts that model proficiency, (2) providing coaching and scaffolding as students become immersed in authentic activities, (3) independent practice so that students gain an appreciation of the use of domain-related principles across multiple contexts" Apprenticeship programs ideas emerged at An-Najah National University through an initiative by Dr. Abdel-Razzak Natsheh.
What's Going On!
- May 8, 2019, 1:35 p.m.Research Associate Young Palestinians' responses to house demolitions: youth agency for sustainable development in Palestine
- March 7, 2019, 10:04 a.m.Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Jan. 29, 2019, 9:45 a.m.RENEWABLE ENERGY AND PALESTINE SEMINAR
- Dec. 17, 2018, 10:08 a.m.The 2019-2020 Global Undergraduate Student Exchange Program
Study at An- Najah
Stories & Testimonial
April 29, 2019, 9:04 a.m.Be Prepared To Have Your Ideas And Images Of Palestine Shattered By The Reality
By: Mussurut Jones