Holding the Impact of Social Media on Electronic Media Conference
April 18, 2018, 7:10 p.m.
On Wednesday, April 18th, 2018, the Media Centre and the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences at An-Najah organized the Impact of Social Media on Electronic Media Conference. The conference participants recommended to monitor social media work to preserve the Palestinian unity, commit to professional journalism editing for news pages on social media and raise awareness on social media and its impact. They also referred to the several challenges that face journalism which emerged from the wide spread of social media.
Lithuanian Representative to Palestine Visits An-Najah
April 11, 2018, 1:57 p.m.
On Tuesday, April 10th, 2018, the Lithuanian Representative to Palestine, the Honorable Mr. Arturas Gailiunas, visited An-Najah National University. He met with Prof. Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah and Dr. Kherieh Rassas, Vice President for International Development and External Affairs to discuss possible cooperation opportunities.
An-Najah Signs an MOU with Reach Education FundApril 17, 2018, 12:26 p.m.On Sunday, April 15th, 2018, An-Najah National University signed an MOU with Reach Education Fund (REF), a nonprofit organization that aims to reach aide, educate and inspire Palestinian students through scholarship and mentorship.
- April 17, 2018, 9:35 a.m.The French Department Organizes a Videoconference Meeting with one of its Gradates in France
- April 16, 2018, 6:28 p.m.Inauguration of the 9th Scientific Exhibition
- April 16, 2018, 5:07 p.m.A Delegation from the Representative Office of the Republic of Korea to the State of Palestine Visits An-Najah
- April 15, 2018, 10:59 a.m.Zajel Organizes a Field Trip to Faqqu'a Village and Jezreel Valley
- April 12, 2018, 9:53 a.m.An-Najah Team Wins 2nd Place in the Know Europe Information Competition
What's Going On!
A Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
Invitation to attend a Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present On the occasion of the centenary of the establishment of An-Najah National University
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:31 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Animal Production and Animal Health
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:25 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Plant Production and Protection