A Delegation from the Scottish University of Dundee Visits An-Najah
Sept. 12, 2017, 8:38 p.m.
A delegation from the Scottish University of Dundee visited An-Najah National University on Tuesday, September 12th, 2017. The delegation included Dr. Wendy Alexander, Dr. Ian Baron, Dr. Sharon Sweeney and Dr. Brian Howieson. The delegation was accompanied by Sir Vincent Fean, the former British Consul- General of Jerusalem (2010-2014) in addition to Mrs. Merna Kassis and Mr. Mohammed Kobari of the British Council.
An-Najah Receives an Academic Delegation from Norway
Sept. 10, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
On Sunday, September 10th, 2017, Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah received at his office a delegation from Norway headed by Ms. Anna Songe-Moller. The delegation included academics from a number of Norwegian universities including University of Stavanger, Østfold University College and University of Bergen as well as representatives from the city of Stavanger and was accompanied with Engineer Naseer Arafat, Director of Nablus Committee Association.
An-Najah IDEA Office Organizes an Orientation Session for the Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Institute StudentsSept. 20, 2017, 3:01 p.m.On Wednesday, September 20th, 2017, the Office of International Development and External Affairs (IDEA) at An-Najah organized an orientation session for the Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Institute students at the library's conference room in the Old Campus.
- Sept. 14, 2017, 8:49 a.m.An-Najah Acting President Meets with English Debate Tournament Winners
- Sept. 6, 2017, 12:47 p.m.Holding the 2nd Design Thinking Workshop
- Sept. 5, 2017, 12:04 p.m.An-Najah Obtains Initial Accreditation for the Gifted Education MA Programme
- Aug. 30, 2017, 11:10 a.m.The American Corner Nablus Holds its Closing Ceremony for the Entrepreneurship Development Course
- Aug. 29, 2017, 2:05 p.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the 6th Lindau Meeting on Economic Sciences
What's Going On!
The 13th Jerusalem Day Conference
The 13th Jerusalem Day Conference: “The Status of Jerusalem in the Current Palestinian Context”
01OctAcademic EventRead and Rise Conference
16AprAcademic EventA Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
- Sept. 13, 2017, 12:45 p.m.An-Najah National University announces a Motion Designer vacancy
- May 23, 2017, noonAnnouncement/ An-Najah National University/ Research Assistant
- May 10, 2017, 11:56 a.m.Registration for the Discover Palestine Open Course
- April 16, 2017, 2:02 p.m.Call For Applications Falling Walls Lab Ramallah
Stories & Testimonial
Sept. 17, 2017, 11:15 a.m.Great synergy and competence have characterized our stay
By: Celia Polestra, Marqus Aphiler
Sept. 14, 2017, 1:42 p.m.The work camp of An-Najah served as a great introduction to Palestine’s history
By: Ani Samantha