Celebrating the Winners of An-Najah Research Awards for the Year 2017
May 17, 2018, 1:43 p.m.
On Thursday, May 17, 2018, and under the patronage of Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President, An-Najah National University held a ceremony to celebrate the winners of An-Najah research awards for the year 2017 at the Korean Palestinian IT Institute of Excellence in the New Campus.
Nominating Prof. Mahmoud Matar to be Member of the Supreme Council of the Arab Board of Health Specializations
May 17, 2018, 10:51 a.m.
The Council of Arab Ministers of Health has recently nominated Prof. Mahmoud Matar, staff member at An-Najah's Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and physician at An-Najah National University Hospital to be member of the Supreme Council of the Arab Board of Health Specializations. The nomination has been made during the 94 council session held in March, 2018.
Dar Al-Kotob Al-Ilmiyah in Beirut Issues Two Books for Prof. Mohammad Al-NuriMay 21, 2018, 10:12 a.m.Dar Al-Kotob Al-Ilmiyah, one of the largest publishing houses in the Arab World has recently issued two books for Prof. Mohammad Al-Nuri, staff member at the Arabic Language Department in May, 2018.
- May 20, 2018, 1:54 p.m.A Turkish Delegation Visits An-Najah
- May 20, 2018, 1:24 p.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the 5th International Conference of the Faculty of Arts at Mutah University
- May 16, 2018, 11:31 a.m.An-Najah Professors Participate in the Palestine International Book Fair in Ramallah
- May 14, 2018, 9:57 a.m.An-Najah Professor Concludes a Scientific Visit to VUB University in Belgium
- May 13, 2018, 2:31 p.m.Winners of A-Najah Research Award for the Year 2017/2018
What's Going On!
A Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
Invitation to attend a Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present On the occasion of the centenary of the establishment of An-Najah National University
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:31 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Animal Production and Animal Health
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:25 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Plant Production and Protection