Frequently Asked Questions
The office offers a wide range of Masters’ and PhD scholarships and regularly posts announcements on its website. The website provides the students with detailed information about each scholarship.
- Have achieved a very good GPA in the BA or MA
- Obtain the IELTS or the TOEFL certificate
- Choose a subject that the university is in need of
- Meet the requirements of the scholarship provider
- PhD Scholarships
- MA Scholarships
- Student Exchange Programmes for one or two semesters such as Erasmus Mundus, Bilkent University, etc
- Short visit programmes for academic and administrative staff through the E+, Erasmus Mundus, DAAD, Fulbright and others
Before departure, the student will be asked to have a trade-union member patron and sign a contract to return and teach at the university for a minimum of three times the length of their degree.