Volunteers and Voluntary Work
The Public Relations Department attracts local and international volunteers and organizes academic and social activities for those volunteers who contribute in supporting and developing An-Najah’s mission.
For those who are interested in volunteering, please e-mail us on: email@example.com.
Volunteers are awarded appreciation certificates at the end of their voluntary work.
The tasks involved are:
- Writing proposals
- Drafting correspondence, agreements, and articles
- Editing English
- Guiding and hosting delegations
- Interacting with local students
- Participating in University activities
- Working online
- Training local students on public speaking, conversation, communication skills, writing essays, media, and reporting
- Establishing communications for networking
- Establishing contacts internationally with associations from across the globe
- Participating with staff and students in general office tasks
- Facilitating general workshop and office practices
- Demonstrating a keen awareness to facilitate with staff in the office and the field