Amman Liaison Office
This office was established as a connecting link between An-Najah National University and other institutions in the Arab and international world for the coordination of administrative, academic and other affairs.
The office devotes itself to following and studying research papers publishable in An-Najah National University Research Journal's two branches; namely, the Human Sciences and the Natural Sciences. Furthermore, the office is also charged with receiving both deanship notes and the journal's editing staff decisions, and eventually delivering them to the researchers in question (faculty and academic members) from Jordanian and Arab universities so as to be published in the journal. The office is entrusted with following up on all procedures pertinent to receiving and delivering correspondence, or related to research papers forwarded by the Deanship of Scientific Research to be evaluated by university professors from Jordan and abroad.
Licensed by the Department of Press and Publications to Jordan, the office is in charge of distributing the journal to Arab universities, cultural, and scientific institutions.
- At the beginning of each academic year, in coordination with both the University administration and the Deanship of Admission and Registration, the office is commissioned to list Palestinian students (Palestinian citizenship holders) living in Arab states and willing to study at An-Najah National University.
- In coordination with the University administration, the office seeks to secure admittance for distinguished graduates, whom the University resolves to send to pursue higher studies in accordance with cultural and scientific agreements signed between An-Najah University and other Jordanian universities.
- In coordination with the concerned departments at Jordanian universities, the office works towards following up on the dispatched graduate's financial, administrative, and academic situation.
- In an effort to expose senior undergraduates from certain faculties to practical skills in their field of specialization and prepare them to wade in the career marketplace after graduation, the office endeavors to procure and follow up on training opportunities at scientific and vocational centers of competence.
- The office is keen to follow up on scientific, artistic, and sportive activities of student delegations coming to Jordan.
- The office pays considerable attention to teaching staff affairs and facilitates their participation in meetings and conferences inside and outside of Jordan.
- The office presents and performs services to promote teaching staff members from the University by submitting their scientific products to the picked up interns and following all related procedures.
- The office receives and delivers notes to the administrative and teaching staff members.
- Circulating An-Najah announcements and advertisements in Jordanian local dailies.
- Facilitating communication between scientific centers at An-Najah and other concerned international bodies.
- Putting into print all studies and researches on the Palestinian case, issued by public opinion polls and survey projects centers, in local Jordanian dailies.
- Receiving presents from regional and international bodies, like books and scientific and cultural journals, and delivering them to the University where they can be displayed in the library.
- Receiving Ph.D. and M.A. dissertation hardcopies from the Deanship of Graduate Studies Faculty and delivering them to the library's depository center at the University of Jordan, which is also the home of all Ph.D. and M.A. dissertations defended at Arab universities.
Contact the Office
P.O. Box: 254
Zip code: 11941
Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan