Deanship of Student Affairs
The Student Affairs Deanship offers direct supervision of student activities and contributes to students' growth as academics and individuals.
The deanship aims at building a qualified intellectual, creative and modern generation to develop the community.
Cultivating students’ personalities by offering services in different areas of interest to bring out their creativity, enhancing their capabilities with skills, expertise and high morals that prepare them to play a leading role in serving their country and reinforcing loyalty to the University and homeland.
- Supporting students’ affairs in the university, following up on their issues and offering assistance in solving their problems.
- Supervising all non-academic student activities, supporting the different activities and directing them.
- Providing assistance and all financial incentives through the loans fund and support for excellent students, athletes and martyrs' children and following up with the cases of detainee students.
- Providing university services, activities, and representation for all students, male and female, marginalized, and minorities, regardless of social, cultural, and religious affiliation.
- Taking care of mental health concerns through development and support.
- Encouraging talented students in all fields to release their creativity and develop their hobbies.
- Providing health care for students.
- Supervising the student council elections and different clubs.