An-Najah National University established the Student Services Unit to offer a wide range of services to new and ongoing students at the University. It aims to assist students, and their families and answer any questions they may have about the Unit's services in coordination with the concerned authorities at the University.
This Unit provides students with the necessary services in different areas, such as:
- Admission and Registration
- Counselling psychology, Social counselling, and public health
- Extracurricular activities
- Financial affairs: tuition fees, loans, grants and financial aid
- Training and volunteering
- Academic concerns
- Discipline and Misconduct
- Suggestions and complaints
- University facilities and departments
The Sports Department of the Deanship of Students’ Affairs was established in 1985 and aims at developing students’ competencies and skills in physical education and offering them extracurricular activities in their free time.
The department’s internal activities allow students from various faculties to participate in both individual and group sports including free daily activities, university general tournaments and the university championship.
An-Najah students participate in a number of international sports activities including the Palestinian Universities and the Palestinian Sport Federation championships and others.