The Center for Student Services was founded to provide the students with university-based services, such as admission and registration, financial matters, social and psychological counseling, and extracurricular (cultural, social, athletic and artistic) activities. This center is run by a number of employees and some students and volunteers.
Employment of Needy Students
The employment of needy students in the University libraries and cafeterias, and creative students in training artistic and athletic groups.
Encouraging student partnership and communication with the local community, especially local universities, in addition to Arab and international universities.
The following are some examples of these partnerships:
- The Centre for Applied Research in Education (CARE)
- The participation of a student group in competitions at the Center for Adventure, Challenge, and Exploration in Jordan
- A visit by academically- and artistically-talented students to Stavanger University for the exchange of skills and experiences
- The participation of the Deanship of Students Affairs art group in the Arab Students’ Art Forum which was held in the South Valley University, District of Qana/Egypt since 2004
- Participating in the University Theatre Festival in Fez, Morocco in April 2012
- The participation of the different athletic groups of the university in activities with local, Arab, and international universities