The Program Consists of 138 CH, BA students have to complete successfullyto graduate and obtain the certificate.
The 138 CH are divided into the following: 18 CH for University Requirement courses, 96 CH for Specialization Requirement Courses, 21 for Specialization Elective Courses, and 3 CH for Required Practical Courses.
For admission into the Faculty of Law, the student must meet a number of conditions in accordance with the university regulations:
- A minimum 70% in the General Secondary School Exams (Humanities and Sciences Streams) is required for acceptance of application. Admission and selection process is based on competition amongst applications and available seats.
- Any other conditions determined and announced by university
Requirements for obtaining undergraduate degree in law:
- Successful completion of all courses required for graduation in accordance with the approved study plan.
- Maintaining a minimum 1.7 GPA
- A minimum of 4 years or 8 academic semesters to obtain the degree in law and a maximum of 6 years or 12 academic semesters.