- Becoming a lawyer: by joining the Palestinian Bar Association, after finishing the required two years of internship and passing the required exams.
- Becoming an Academic: law graduates can become a professor of law by obtaining a Master degree (which the Faculty of Law offer several Master programs) and, afterwards, earning a Ph.D. degree from a credited University.
- To become a Judge or a public prosecutor.
- To Join one of the Law Enforcement Agencies: Law graduate students often start their career at the Law enforcement agency with a high-rank position.
- Working for the government: almost all government agencies are hiring law graduates to work at their legal departments or as alegal researcher, tax officers, diplomat, or independent counselors.
- Working in the private sector, such as Insurance companies.
- Working for NGOs.
The Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education Accreditation