Call for Papers - Erasmus Scientific Days 2022
The Erasmus+ National Office Morocco organizes in partnership with the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation, the EU Delegation to Morocco and the Moroccan Conference of University Presidents (CPU), the first edition of "Erasmus Scientific Days", dedicated to high-level scientific exchange around the promotion of Higher Education and innovation.
These days will take place on October 17 & 18th, 2022 in Marrakech, face-to-face and online under the theme "Cooperation and research for Higher Education and Innovation".
This international conference is open to scholars, practitioners and Erasmus projects, to present their research results or case studies in the following 4 topics of the Conference:
- Education, training (pedagogical innovation, curricula dev, COVID impact, etc.) and labour skills;
- Academic mobility of students and staff in higher education;
- Inclusion / People with few opportunities in higher education
Please find enclosed the call for papers to diffuse among your universities and professors, researchers, practitioners and partners. For more information on the call and for submission, you can consult the following link: https://erasmusplus.ma/erasmus-scientific-days-2022/
The deadline to submit the abstracts is the 1st July 2022 at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=erasdays22 (you could also submit the full paper at the same time).
The selected original papers will be published in an indexed journal.
No registration fees are applied for the Erasmus Scientific days 2022 and the participation is only by invitation.
Important dates to save:
- Abstract submission deadline: July 1st 2022 (You could submit at the same time the full paper)
- Notification on the acceptance of abstracts: July 31th 2022
- Deadline for submission of full papers: September 1st 2022.
- Final acceptance: 10th September 2022.
- Erasmus Scientific Days 2022: October 17 and 18th 2022 in Marrakech.
For more information: [email protected]