The Office of International Development and External Affairs at An-Najah fosters partnerships with local and international bodies. By forging such collaborative relationships, An-Najah hopes to develop academic standards, enhance cultural understanding, and create more opportunities for Palestinians. To this, the international office currently overseas formal partnerships with over 40 local and international partners. These partners include NGOs, universities, governmental organizations, research centers, the European Union, and the United Nations.
Some of the International Memberships obtained by An Najah University are the following:
- International Association of University (IAU)
- Association of Arab Universities (AArU)
- Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW)
- Community of Mediterranean Universities (CMU)
- The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- The Association For Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- International Counceil of Ophthalmology (ICO)
- Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)
- Mediterranean Universities Union
How to become a partner?
If you are interested in partnering with An-Najah National University, we strongly encourage you to contact the Office of International Development and External Affairs, so that we can move forward together in making a difference in the region. Please send us an email at: [email protected]