جامعة النجاح الوطنية
An-Najah National University

You are here

In order to succeed you should overcome the fear of failure. ‎

By: Balqees Faqeeh

I have got a Bachelor degree in Public Relations and I have managed to get through all ‎the troubles and difficulties I faced during my study. I have not only got the certificate, I ‎have also improved my skills and personality by volunteering at the Public Relations ‎Department at the University.‎

My dream was to study a specialization I am passionate about, and I wasn’t ‎disappointed by my decision in studying PR. During my first year, I have made many ‎new friends and registered in several English language, communication and leadership ‎workshops.‎

Volunteering at the PR Department has benefited me in many ways. I have got the ‎chance to participate in organizing seminars, workshops and school campus visits. All ‎of that have improved my character and boosted my self-confidence. 

I have learned about the importance of expanding the social circle, how to overcome ‎work and study stress, the importance of being punctual and organizing work in a ‎structured way.‎

Throughout my university life I have discovered my abilities and I have succeeded in ‎fields I thought were impossible to pass. I have learned that the university is not only ‎about studying books, but also about learning new skills and living new experiences. ‎

Read 701 times

© 2024 An-Najah National University