جامعة النجاح الوطنية
An-Najah National University

You are here

The first step into success is being honest; you will not have to lie if you know the best ‎way in saying the truth. Knowing what to say and how to say it helps you get a better ‎professional and personal life.

By: Tasneem Salah

Proudly, I have learned about this while studying Public Relations and it has been enhanced later by the training I had at the Public Relations Department. Throughout the practical training, I have learned that I should be courageous, ambitious, and deliberate. Having these traits has helped me communicate with people with different personalities without facing any problems.

I got trained on how to write news and recorded interviews with tutors and students and produced them; I really appreciate all what I have learned while training.

Before I started my training, I was told that I am not good at writing news or articles; however, the PR department has encouraged me to write and pointed my mistakes out. This has taught me that I should work on my hobbies and to never neglect them.

While studying PR I learned about management, protocols, politics and about projects, and I applied and used all of what I have learned while I was training.

© 2024 An-Najah National University