جامعة النجاح الوطنية
An-Najah National University

You are here

Travelling with Zajel to Italy has made me more independent and self–sufficient, and it ‎has improved my interpersonal skills. I could easily interact with people from different ‎cultures because of what I have learned with Zajel Programme. They helped me improve ‎my abilities and develop my management skills that I needed when we travelled.

By: Tahani Shouli

Wherever you go in Italy, you will find beautiful scenery; in Rome, you can see the ‎Pantheon, a former Roman temple, the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain.  You can also ‎visit the ancient Roman lost city, Pompeii and see its eerie ruins that always fascinate ‎tourists.‎

Transportation is super organized there; the stops are so clean and comfortable, all of ‎transportation means take off precisely on time and they are really convenient and ‎efficient.

We visited many Italian cities such as Florence, home for best global brands and many ‎masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. We also visited Venice, the city of ‎boats, no cars and no roads. Visiting such beautiful places planted within us good vibes ‎and released our stress.

During our trip, we have learned more about the Italian culture by meeting the Italian ‎students who are participating in the cultural exchange programme. They took us in a ‎tour to the most famous tourist attractions and to their universities, and we have tasted ‎traditional Italian cuisine.

There are a lot of unique islands in Italy. We visited the beautiful Murano Island which ‎is known for its long tradition of glass-making and its coloured houses. We have also ‎visited Torcello and San Marco Islands that have many beautiful sites.‎

Read 403 times

© 2024 An-Najah National University