جامعة النجاح الوطنية
An-Najah National University

You are here

‎“Tawjihi” is the year you have to pass successfully in order to study at a university. It is ‎a very difficult stage of one's life as it is full of physical and psychological stress and ‎fear of failure. My Tawjihi result’s day was so overwhelming; I was so worried about ‎my two brothers who had an accident in that day to the point I stopped worrying about ‎my result. Thankfully, I got 94.8/100, a mark I never expected to get.

By: Aseel Mattour

I have chosen to study public relations, a discipline I heard about from a friend. ‎However, like other new enrollees, I faced a difficulty in being part of university life. I ‎felt that it was a really difficult beginning, so I decided to transfer my study to the ‎Faculty of Islamic Law. However, I felt so lost and could not find myself in that ‎discipline. Therefore, I returned to public relations major. I wanted to prove to myself ‎and to others that I am competent enough to succeed in that particular area. As time ‎passed, PR courses and training enhanced my personality.‎

I have learned about events, etiquette and the difference between advertising, publicity ‎and marketing. I also learned about the countries’ protocols and companies' ‎management strategies to overcome crises. ‎

I am pretty sure that the end of my internship at the PR Department will not be the end ‎of my journey. I found myself in this department as it has improved my personality, and ‎I am looking forward to learning more. During my internship, I have learned about the ‎importance of team work, the value of time and the advantage of having strong relations ‎with different people.‎

My relations circle expanded, and I started meeting active people in our society. I have ‎also participated in organizing events and workshops. All of that made me determined ‎to learn more and achieve further dreams. ‎

I feel that now I am fully competent to organize an event or a company project as I have ‎got the knowledge, the passion and the experience. In other words, I finally found ‎myself.‎

Read 508 times

© 2024 An-Najah National University