جامعة النجاح الوطنية
An-Najah National University

You are here

An-Najah National University is my second home where I spent three years and a half full of innovation and success.

By: Mohammad Ya’aqbeh

My name is Mohammad Ya’aqbeh. I come from a humble family in Kufr Rai' town. My father is a school principal there and a researcher in Palestinian folklore who issued eight books on the topic. My mother is a school teacher, and I have three brothers and one sister.

I finished high school in 2012 with a GPA of 98% in the scientific stream. I enrolled in the accounting programme of An-Najah National University and graduated with a GPA of 3.98/4. I also have a certificate from the Faculty of Honor at the university. Now, I work as an accountant at the Department of Financial Control and Internal Audit of An-Najah National University Hospital where I started to work immediately after graduation.

I owe this success to the support offered by my family and university. They helped me to embrace all opportunities to achieve excellence.

During my study years, I got involved in several extracurricular activities as I was a member of Tamayaz 2 programme sponsored by Sharek Youth Forum, Padico Holding and the International Youth Foundation. I was also a volunteer at the Public Relations Department’s International Youth Exchange Programme (Zajel) at An-Najah. Zajel allowed me to interact with international volunteers, shaped my character and developed my skills in different fields.

In addition to that, I was an honor student and participated in a research paper at the Economic Forum which was held at the university. I also coordinated a number of events in cooperation with the Accounting Department and An-Najah Alumni Unit.

My success story comes from my determination. This determination was boosted by my family, teachers and colleagues who supported me in joy and distress.

Read 1692 times

© 2024 An-Najah National University