Partnership and Cooperation
The unit has signed several Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) and participated in various joint projects and partnerships with international institutions and agencies.
- Cooperation agreement with the Natural Resources Authority, (NRA) Amman, Jordan.
- Cooperation with the General Directory of the Natural Resources, Ramallah, Palestine.
- Joint projects with Geo Forshungs Zentrum (GFZ), Germany.
- Joint projects with USAID.
- Reducing Earthquake Losses in the Extended Mediterranean Region (RELEMR Group).
- Royal Scientific Society (RSS)- Amman, Jordan.
- Exchange seismological data with the European- Mediterranean Seismological Center (EMSC).
- Projects with Rothschild Foundation.
- Projects with SDC-Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Office-Jordan.
- Projects with European Centre for Training and Research in Earthquake Engineering.
- Projects with IUSS-Pavia, the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia.
There are several Palestinian Governmental and Non- governmental Beneficiaries and Partners sach as:
- Ministry of Local Government.
- Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Public Works and Housing.
- Engineers Association.
- High Council of Civil Defense.
- Civil Defense Directorate.
- National Agency for Disaster Risk Mitigation.
- General Contractors Union.
- Ministry of Planning.
- Ministry of Health.
- Red Crescent Society.
- Nablus, Ramallah, Jericho, Hebron, Jenin and other Municipalities.
- The Political and National Guidance.