Under the patronage of the Prime Minister, Professor Rami Hamdallah, the Faculty of Graduate Studies at An-Najah National University, Nablus-Palestine cordially invites you to attend
The Second Palestinian International Graduate Conference on Natural, Medical and Health Sciences and Humanities) SPIGCNMHSH 2017)
SPIGCNMHSH 2017, organized by faculty of graduate studies at An-Najah National University and in collaboration with Palestinian universities, provides opportunities for post-graduate Students, researchers, lecturers and practitioners to present their latest research work and findings, in addition to a forum for discussion and academic networking.
Basic and Applied Sciences including:
Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Geology and Environmental Sciences.
Engineering Sciences including:
Engineering Management, Architecture engineering, Water & Environment Engineering, Roads & Transport Engineering, Engineering of Clean Energy & Conversation Strategy, Civil Engineering, Natural Resources and Urban & Regional Planning.
Medical & Health Sciences including:
Public Health, Nurse Anesthesia, Critical Care Nursing, Community Mental Health Nursing, Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Clinical Psychology.
Arabic Language & Literature, Applied Linguistics & Translation, History, Geography, Jurisprudence and Legislation (Fiqh & Tashree'), Fundamentals of Islamic Law (Usul Al-Din), Business Administration (MBA), Economic Policy Management, Planning and Political Development, Taxation Disputes, Accounting, Women's Studies, Educational Administration, Curriculum & Teaching Methods, Public Law, Private Law, Criminal Law, Intellectual Property and Innovation Management, Physical Education, Psychological and Educational Counseling, Finance.
The conference aims at:
- Emphasizing the role of Palestinian universities as a source of knowledge development and highlighting their role in community service.
- Promoting and developing scientific research among researchers, professors and students.
- Encouraging creativity and excellence among graduate students through active participation in the conference.
- Reviewing research papers in the fields of natural, medical, health and human sciences and assessing their relevance to community needs.
- Taking advantage of the vast experience in academic and research fields and benefiting of knowledge and modern technology in Palestine.
- Promoting scientific collaboration between An-Najah and local, Middle Eastern and international universities.
- Expanding scientific research skills among graduate students assisting the development of scientific research and publication.
- Developing the general knowledge of participating students on the mythologists used in scientific exploration.
- Promoting scientific communication between researchers and students from different fields and universities to reinforce scientific collaboration as a global strategy to enhance all fields of study through research.
- Poster boards must NOT EXCEED 100 x 160 cm size.
- Posters should be prepared in advance and attached to the poster board by the author at the beginning of the poster session. Materials to fix posters on boards will be provided at the desk located in the poster area.
- Poster shall be organized in sections:
- The title, names of the authors (with the name of the presenter underlined), institutions, city and country
- Introduction, poster body and conclusions
- Tables, graphs, images and references may be included in poster body
- The recommended size for poster is 90 x 120 cm.
- Do not mail us your poster.
- Main presenter or a member of the presenting team should attend next to his/her poster during the assigned poster session.
- Your Poster number, time of presentation and location will be e-mailed to you.
- Posters should be in English.
- Poster prizes will be awarded by the conference committee.
- Deadline for submitting abstracts: April 10th, 2017
- Notifications of receipt sent by: April 13th, 2017
Abstracts must be sent to SIPCGS2017@najah.edu.
Professor Rami Hamdallah , Prime Minister of the State of Palestine
Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah National University
- Dr. Mohammed Amleh
- Dr. Sabri Naser
- Eng. Adnan Samara
- Prof. Naji Qatanani
- Dr. Nizam Deab
- Dr. Abdulrahman Abu Libda
- Dr. Rana Samara
- Prof. Talal Shahwan
- Prof. Hasan Salwadi
- Prof. Hasan Dweik
- Dr. Wade Sultan
- Prof. Ghassan Helou
- Prof. Jamil Khader
- Prof. Radwan Barakat
- Dr. Murad Abu Subeih
- Prof. AbdelRaouf Manamah
- Dr. Amin Tawfiq Hamad
- Prof. Abdel Rahim Ashour
- Dr. Anwar Zakarya
- Dr. Khaled Kanaan
- Chairman of the Organizing Committee: Dr. Mohammed Suleiman
- Dr. Khalil Issa
- Dr. Fayez Mahamid
- Dr. Iyad Saadeddin
- Dr. Nader Qasim
- Dr. Ahmad Rafat
- Dr. Ali Abed Hamid
- Dr. Rowa Ramahi
- Prof. Issam Rashid Ashqer
- Dr. Maen Ishtaiwi
- Dr. Mohammed Suleiman
- Mr. Mohammed Morshed
- Eng. Nisreen Hamadneh
Social Activities Committee:
- Dr. Nidal Zaatar (Coordinator)
- Mr. Omair Nablusi
- Dr. Amjad Abu El Ezz
- Dr. Ibrahim Abu Shqair
- Dr. Mohyeddin Assali
- Dr. Samar Al-Shakhshir
Scientific Committee for Natural Sciences:
- Prof. Ismail Warad (Coordinator)
- Dr. Khalid Alsahili
- Dr. Hasan Abo Qaoud
- Dr. Maan Eshtawi
- Dr. Tammer Khateb
- Prof. Issa El-Nahhal
Scientific Committee for Health and Medicinal Sciences:
- Dr. Rewaa AlRamahi (Coordinator)
- Prof. Abdel Naser Zeid
- Dr. Khalil Issa
- Dr. Aidah Alkaissi
- Dr. Hamzeh Al zabadi
- Dr. Nidal Jaradat
Scientific Committee for Humanities:
- Dr. Fayez Mahamid (Coordinator)
- Dr. Saida Affouneh
- Dr. Saed Al-Koni
- Dr. Muath Asmar
- Dr. Ahmad Rafat
- Dr. Nader Qasem
- Dr. Naeem Salameh