Medical Laboratory Science program is three years of study leading to Bachelor in science of Medical Laboratory degree. The program includes :
- Compulsory courses such as Hematology, Parasitology, Medical Bacteriology, Blood banking, Immunology.
- Elective courses such as Pharmacology, Toxicology, Women health, and food microbiology.
- Training course in the hospital and medical centers labs.
The Program aims to:
- Creation of laboratories technicians that cope with scientific development in this Field.
- To Graduate qualified scientific and practical laboratories technicians that are able to deal with advanced and modern laboratory devices and techniques.
- Stimulate the scientific research in the field of medical laboratory.