The Electrical Power Engineering Master Program aims in general to develop the knowledge and experience of the students in the field of electrical power engineering that leads to develop the electrical energy sector in Palestine through keeping up with the development in this important field.
The sub-objectives of the program:
- Create distinctive competencies in the field of electric power engineering capable of development, offering consultations and training for engineers and technicians.
- Provide an opportunity for students to keep up with developments in the Technology of Electrical Power Engineering and make use of them in the development of the energy sector in Palestine.
- Meet the request of many Palestinian engineers and support the national economy by providing the opportunity to enrol in graduate study and get a master degree in the field of electric power engineering locally instead of travelling abroad.
- Development and improvement of the academic and educational level at An-Najah National University in the field of electrical engineering
- Encourage the scientific research among students.
- Encourage lifelong learning and purse continuous education.
- .Encourage development and career advancement for students, and engineers working at institutions, companies and Universities.