The Faculty consists of computer labs and classrooms equipped with modern display devices. In addition, it has a library that provides an access to a wide range of academic subjects, scientific resources and reference and database which help both students and staff conduct scientific research and do homework.
The following courses are taught in the computer labs:
- Research Methodologies and quantitative analysis.
- Econometric/ Statistics in business.
- Economic feasibility studies and projects evaluation.
The faculty has four computer labs equipped with modern computers and software programmes needed for statistical analysis SPSS, Eviews, STATA :
- 63112 Lab which consists of 45 computers.
- 63020 Lab which consists of 30 computers.
- 63010 Lab which consists of 30 computers.
The Programme aims at building ties with the public and private sectors through offering training programmes in the economic sectors and carrying out joint scientific research programmes to gain the skills they need to become highly accomplished policymakers and professionals in market economies
Teaching and Learning
The programme adopts different teaching and learning methods to achieve the following intended learning objectives:
- Developing students’ critical and creative thinking skills.
- Motivating students to participate in classroom discussions and providing modern educational resources.
- Encouraging teamwork among students to push them to initiate and develop joint economic projects
- Pushing students to conduct scientific research.
- Offering intensive lectures.
- Inviting specialists to attend workshops and conferences to share their experiences with students.
Coursework and Assessment
- Written exams.
- Practical exams.
- Research and proposals.
- Oral exams and presentations.
- Case studies.
- Seminars and participation.
- Practical experience and training.