Terms of Reference and Scope of Services
Najah University announces its need for the appointment of an employee of Finance Department- Projects Department, that is available to applicants for jobs on the following specifications:
An - najah National University are considering the selection of a highly qualified Financial Assistant to be part of the administrative staff responsible for the overall implementation and coordination of Projects activities under the supervision of the CFO
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
working with ANNU Projects Staff in the followings:-
- Following Up the financial and administrative issues related to the project.
- Providing help in coordinating all project activities
- Tracking and following up the project budget as reflected on the budget plan.
- Auditing & recording financial transactions.
- Assist in preparing progress reports in both Arabic & English language on monthly basis.
- Maintaining & securing project financial records & documentation
- Carrying out Archiving , typing , and presenting various documents including the meeting minutes of the steering committee
- Coordinating with the Project technical coordinator all the procurement issues “ Updating the procurement plan, preparing purchase orders, tenders, quotations etc”
- Arrange meetings and workshops, prepare meeting rooms and provide/arrange hospitality
- Performing any other duties as, assigned by the CFO
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in accounting from an accredited university.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Experience in using MS Office efficiently.
Place of Work : An- Najah National University (Nablus)
Contract Type: Time Based contract
Interested applicants must submit their CVs to the following mail addresses
Applicants must put the job title in the subject square in their emails.
Deadline for application: Thursday, January 12th, 2017.