A Vacancy Announcement – Information Security Specialist
The Computer Center at An-Najah National University announces its need to hire an information security specialist according to the following conditions and qualifications:
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware and security.
- An understanding of the cyber security risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage them.
- A good working knowledge of various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-virus.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and assess risks, threats, patterns and trends.
- Teamworking skills in order to collaborate with team members and clients.
- Written communication skills, for example to write technical reports.
Those who meet the above conditions should send their CV to the following e-mail: [email protected]
Deadline to submit applications is on Wednesday, March 24, 2021.