Job Announcement: Special Education Specialist at the Palestinian Child Institute of An-Najah National University
The Palestinian Child Institute is looking for a Special Education Specialist to join the institute's team.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- BSc or MSc in Special Education.
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing English and Arabic reports.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare rehabilitation and academic plans to optimize children’s progress
- Demonstrated ability to deal with children with Neurodevelopmental disorders in individual or group sessions.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee the education and training of children with disabilities who have been integrated into the mainstream of education.
- Demonstrated Ability to prioritize, organize, and Plan work at the special education clinic, and the ability to work under pressure.
For full consideration, applicants must submit their resumes along with all required documents at [email protected]. Please include the job title in the email subject line.
Deadline to submit applications is on Sunday, November 1, 2020.