Under the patronage of Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah National University, the Deanship of the Faculty of Humanities holds the International Conference on Archeology and Tourism which will take place on Monday and Tuesday, July 10th- 11th, 2017 at the Zafer Al-Masri Auditorium in the Old Campus.
The conference aims at:
- Preserving archeological sites and tourist attractions in Palestine.
- Highlighting the archeology and tourism realities in Palestine.
- Discussing the role of civil institutions in protecting archeology and tourism in Palestine.
- Stressing the importance of the Palestinian national identity.
- Exposing the Israeli practices that aims at demolishing the Palestinian cultural heritage.
- The occupation practices towards archeological monuments
- The importance of preserving the Palestinian identity
- Methods of archeology in Palestine
- Museums in Palestine
- Religious tourism in Palestine
- Solidarity tourism in Palestine
- The role of civil institutions in promoting tourism in Palestine
- The role of the international society in preserving archeology and tourism in Palestine
- The Palestinian archeology and tourism labour market-reality and aspirations
For participation, please send the abstracts and full research to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts will be received from March 21st to July 1st, 2017, and the full research submission deadline is July 5th, 2017.
For more information, please contact email@example.com