Under the patronage of his Excellency Prime Minister Prof. Rami Hamdallah, The E- Learning Center at An Najah National University is honored to invite you to attend
The Second International Conference for Learning and Teaching in the Digital
World / Smart Learning
Smart Learning: What does it mean?
A method of learning which is based on the reconstruction of the theoretical concept in a scientific and practical way by linking information with analysis. It emphasizes on developing critical thinking and scientific research skills as well as employing the newest electrical communicative systems and technologies.
- To raise awareness of smart learning
- To highlight the best experiences and practices of smart learning.
- To connect with the leading institutions of smart learning.
- To employ the most recent smart learning strategies in the educational institutions.
- Smart learning pedagogy.
- The role of smart learning in teaching languages.
- Economics of smart learning .
- Safety and security in smart learning.
- The concept and requirements of Smart learning.
- Methods of Quality assurance of smart learning.
- The role of smart learning in raising Entrepreneurial culture.
- The role of smart learning in raising health awareness.