An-Najah National University in cooperation with the Social Committee for Reading cordially invites you to attend the:
“Read and Rise Conference”
The conference will take place on Sunday, October 1st, 2017 at 9:00 am at the Zafer Al-Masri Auditorium in the Old Campus.
The conference aims at:
- Describing reading reality in Palestine.
- Discussing the obstacles that encounter reading in Palestine.
- Studying the different methods to encourage reading.
- Encouraging governmental institutions and NGOs to promote reading and create a new generation that reads.
- Introducing success reading stories.
- The Family role in creating a friendly environment that encourages reading.
- The role of relevant ministries in encouraging reading.
- The legislation and policies role in supporting reading in Palestine.
- The role of the local institutions in upgrading the reading level.
- Success reading stories.
- Obstacles to a reading society.
- Submitted papers must tackle one of the conference themes.
- Submitted papers must not be published by other entities.
- Abstracts must not exceed 500 words.
- Full research must not exceed 25 papers.
- The papers must be 14 point size and of Simplified Arabic font type.
- Full research must be sent to: [email protected]
- Fill the form here and send it to: [email protected]
- Dr. Abdul Khaliq Issa (Rapporteur)
- Dr. Alia Assali (Member)
- Dr. Yahya Jaber (Member)
- Dr. Raqi Shbeita (Member)
- Dr. Attia Musleh (Member)
- Ms Najwa Majjad (Member)
- Mr. Nemer Adwan (Member)
- Mr. Waleed Zayyat (Member)
- Mr. Khaled Mufleh (Member)
- Mr. Mohammad Wahbeh (Secretary)
- The conference: Sunday, October 1st, 2017 at 9:00 am
- Deadline for abstracts: July 1st, 2017
- Deadline for full research: September 3rd, 2017