The 14th Jerusalem Day Conference
December 6, 2018
"The Status of Jerusalem in the Current Palestinian Context"
After one year of Trump's statement to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israeli
Jerusalem's Arabic, Islamic and Christian identity is facing growing threats. These threats have grown more and more when Trump stated the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and ordered to transfer the American Embassy to Jerusalem. Therefore, Palestine as well as the Arab World must confront this challenge by setting convenient plans and strategies.
And hence, An-Najah National University is holding the 14th Jerusalem Day Conference titled: "The Status of Jerusalem in the Current Palestinian Context".
- The impact of Trump's statement on the future of Jerusalem
- The role of national and Islamic forces in preserving Jerusalem as an Arab Palestinian city
- The Arab and Islamic countries attitude of Trump's statement
- The United Nations and Western countries attitude towards the issue of Jerusalem
- The public role in preserving and defending the Arab identity of Jerusalem
- Threats of Judaizing Jerusalem after Trump's statement
The conference’s scientific committee welcomes all Palestinian and non-Palestinian participants.
Kindly take into consideration the following:
- Research papers must be written in grammatically correct Arabic.
- Presented research must not be published by other institutions.
- Submitted research must follow academic research principles.
- Each research paper must not exceed 20 pages.
- Research papers are to be reviewed by the scientific committee.
- Submitted research should cover one of the conference’s themes.
- The conference: An-Najah National University, Nablus on Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Abstract submission deadline: June 30, 2018
- The conference committee reply for accepted paper: July 15, 2018
- Complete research submission deadline: October 15, 2018
Scientific and Organizing Committee
- Prof. Khalil Odeh (rapporteur)
- Dr. Suheil Salha (member)
- Dr. Amer Al Qubbaj (member)
- Dr. Ahmed Musa (member)
- Mr. Musa Abu Dayyeh (member)
- Miss. Yamama Daoud (member)
- Mr. Mohammed Wahbeh (secretary)
For contact and inquiry: [email protected]
Prof. Khalil Odeh