An-Najah Loyalty Fund
An-Najah National University is a prominent leading university in Palestine as it was ranked first in Palestine in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities. The university also produced more than 5.000 graduates occupying leading positions locally and internationally; therefore, it has a numerous number of the fund’s members.
The fund was established to pave the way to the fund’s members offer aid and support to An-Najah needy enrollees as its vision is based on “Education is Right for everyone”.
An-Najah Loyalty Fund was established in 2015 and is dedicated to raise money for students in need.
The fund aims at paving the way for fundraising, supporting the university to carry out its duties and encouraging social responsibility and collaboration.
The fund provides the university with money to:
- Equip it with computer devices and other tools.
- Equip its libraries with books and references .
- Build and maintain the university’s facilities.
- Host extracurricular activities.
- Support the Needy Students’ Fund.
The fund receives donations from businessmen and businesswomen working in Palestine or abroad, local institutions and associations as well as An-Najah graduates and other members of the Palestinian community.
The university fundraises through the university’s bank accounts, checks, cash, remittances, direct visits or goods.
An-Najah's Needy Student Fund aims at offering needy students enrolled in the university financial aids that allow them practice their educational rights on campus.
The fund targets:
- Students enrolled in the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- Needy orphan students.
- Those who have more than one brother studying at the university.
- Those who have a family member with a chronic disease.
- Low-income cases.