COVID-19 Campus Safety Measures
An-Najah National University hopes you all stay healthy and safe.
Based on the COVID-19 Health Safety Protocol to reduce the spread of the disease in Palestinian higher education institutions, and for a safe return to students and staff, we at An-Najah National University would like to draw your attention to the following safety precautions for your own protection:
- Wear a face mask while being on campus and keep a safe distance between yourself and others (Social Distancing)
- Hand-shaking, hugging and kissing is banned
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Classrooms and labs will have designated entries, where seats will be placed in a way that promotes social distancing, and students must use the sterilizers frequently.
- Avoid sharing objects like pens or papers
- Labs and halls will be well-ventilated periodically and when possible
- Smoking is completely prohibited on campus
- No children or visitors on campus
- Students will have their temperature taken before entering the University
- People with these symptoms: fever or chills, cough, and shortness of breath or difficulty breathing should not come to the University and take necessary precautions until they make sure they're well.
- Legal action will be taken for violating those measures.