Preparing professionally, educationally and scientifically qualified kindergarten teachers in light of the national and international standards of teaching.
Providing the Palestinian and regional community with professionally and educationally equipped teachers who are capable of preparing the future generation to confront today’s challenges
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) for program graduates
The graduate students are expected to be able to:
- Adopt an ideology that upholds the modern trends in education.
- Represent the values of his society and be proud of his culture.
- Apply the strategies and methods of modern teaching
- Employ technology in education.
- Take the responsibilities required by his profession.
- Develop his professional performance constantly.
- Employ various strategies and methods for translation.