This program aims at strengthening academic cooperation with highly recognized international academic institutions and adds international experience to our graduates in the general field of agriculture and the specific fields of nutrition and food science and technology. The program aims at providing students with advanced scientific knowledge and research and professional skills needed by the various sectors of the Palestinian and Regional food industries and nutrition-related sectors that ensures maximizing productivity levels and improving human health.
- Ensure the study of specific issues related to food safety and the relationship with human health.
- Provide the tools for assessment of healthy food and healthy nutritional behavior.
- Provide the skills that enable the design, creation, and management of functional foods.
- Provide knowledge on procedures for accreditation of laboratories and departments responsible for monitoring the preparation, storage and distribution of food.
- Provide an overview of management issues in catering and organized large distribution.
- Contribute to the international cooperation and integration between higher education institutions and the community, interested in various relevant areas.