Job Vacancy: UI/UX Designer
- Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and storyboards
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations
- Understanding of interaction design principles and information architecture
- Knowledge of industry tools like: Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin, OmniGraffle
- Ability to translate goals, objectives, and data into digital experiences
- Understanding of business metrics, and how your designs contribute to performance
- Ability to collaborate in cross-departmental teams
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills; an ability to articulate and discuss your design decisions with clients and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Frontend Web Frameworks like VueJS, React and Angular is a plus.
- Familiarity with PhoneGap/Cordova is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexibility and adaptability: ready to adapt to different situations and think on your feet.
- Teamwork: spending a lot of your time working with others
- Problem-solving: natural knack for both creative and critical thinking to come up with excellent design solutions.
Interested applicants must submit their CVs to the following mail addresses no later than 31/01/2019 to [email protected]