An-Najah National University and International Rankings
An-Najah National University has offered special academic programs for over 100 years, and it has been recognized globally through international university rankings. An-Najah lies at the top of all Palestinian universities, is among the best Arab region universities, and is among the best international ones in several rankings. These rankings are decided upon in accordance with assessments of academic, research, and entrepreneurial performance, graduate employability, compliance with established criteria of teaching, scientific research, and research quality and publication in high-factor journals.
The University obtained special rankings in many prominent classifications in the academic year 2021/2022 as follows:
- An-Najah Ranks 1st in Palestine, 11th in Arab World, among top 100 in THE Emerging Economies Rankings 2022.
- An-Najah was ranked 1st in Palestine and, internationally, among the best 401-500 universities according to Times Higher Education (THE) 2022.
- An-Najah was ranked 1st in Palestine and 37th in the Arab World according to QS Arab World Ranking 2021.
- An-Najah was ranked 1st in Palestine, and 7th in the Arab World, and among the best 101-200 universities according to THE University Impact Rankings 2022 for achieving Sustainable Development goals in accordance with THE.
- An-Najah was ranked 1st in Palestine, 52nd in the Arab World, and among the best 51-60 Arab Universities in THE Arab University Rankings 2021.
- An-Najah was ranked 1st in Palestine, 29th in the Arab World, and among most prominent international universities according to Webometrics Ranking 2022.
- An-Najah was ranked 1st in Asia according to THE awards 2020 for Teaching and Learning Strategy of the Year.
- An-Najah University Ranks 1st in Palestine in the UI GreenMetric World University Ranking 2021.
- An-Najah was ranked 2nd in Palestine and 92nd in the Middle East according to Sclmago Institution Ranking 2021.