A Delegation from Georgetown University Visits An-Najah National University
Jan. 19, 2020, 3:02 p.m.
Prof. Maher Al-Natsheh, An-Najah University's President, welcomed an academic delegation from Georgetown University in the USA. The delegation included a number of faculty deans and academics from Georgetown University specialized in politics, law, sociology, history, languages and planning.
An-Najah President Honors the Winners of the Excellence Award in E-Learning
Dec. 24, 2019, 3:21 p.m.
Prof. Maher Natsheh, An-Najah President, honored faculty members of An-Najah National University who have developed meritorious, and sustained records of excellence in e-learning at the University.
- Jan. 20, 2020, 2:16 p.m.Signing an MOU with Al-Quds Academy for Scientific Research
- Jan. 20, 2020, 2:10 p.m.IEEE Concludes First Stage of Web Heroes Project
- Jan. 19, 2020, 2:13 p.m.Moodle Training workshop
- Jan. 19, 2020, 1:33 p.m.Workshop on Solid Work Program
- Jan. 16, 2020, 3:36 p.m.The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching is now part of "She Succeeds" Project
Projects Management and Consulting Unit: Plan, Implement and ImpactSept. 29, 2019, noonWhen talking about projects management, words like "planning", "updates" and "implementation" come to mind. However, being a project manager is more difficult than it looks. Some project manager simply stick to their plans, while others are in control of financial planning and forecasting. Nonetheless, the most difficult task of a project manager is maintaining project sustainability. A successful project manager model in Palestine is Dr. Mohammad Najjar.
What's Going On!
Medical Ethics from a Legal and Islamic Perspective Conference
- Jan. 13, 2020, 3:08 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Project Coordinator
- Nov. 18, 2019, 4:21 p.m.Official Launch of the EU funded project MoreThanAJob Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees
- Nov. 18, 2019, 4:14 p.m.“Innovative and Eco-Sustainable energy renovation of Mediterranean University Buildings” Officially Lunch the Project Start Activities with the kick-off meeting
- Nov. 11, 2019, 3:11 p.m.International Work camps in Palestine