An-Najah Professor Elected Member in Two Scholarly Journals
June 17, 2020, 12:55 p.m.
Prof Abdullah Nour, Head of the Accounting Department at An-Najah University has been elected member in Zarqa Journal for Research and Studies in Humanities, a scientific, refereed, indexed, and internationally specialized journal that is issued every four months by Zarqa University.
A Delegation from Georgetown University Visits An-Najah National University
Jan. 19, 2020, 3:02 p.m.
Prof. Maher Al-Natsheh, An-Najah University's President, welcomed an academic delegation from Georgetown University in the USA. The delegation included a number of faculty deans and academics from Georgetown University specialized in politics, law, sociology, history, languages and planning.
- Feb. 25, 2021, 9:08 p.m.An-Najah National University Bitsplease Team Wins First Place in the IEEEXtreme Competition in Palestine
- Feb. 25, 2021, 10:31 a.m.An-Najah University and the Palestinian Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC) Virtually Sign an MOU
- Feb. 21, 2021, 3:13 p.m.An-Najah University Signs an MOU with the Palestinian Investment Fund to Establish the " Expert and Innovation Center "
- Feb. 10, 2021, noonAn-Najah University Debate Society Holds International Virtual Culture Themed Competition
- Feb. 2, 2021, 12:04 p.m.An-Najah Alumna Wins 2nd Place in the "Best Presentation Awards" in the University of Bordeaux
Supporting Learners to Grow as Individuals: A Key to Developing Students into Autonomous and Responsible learnersJan. 10, 2021, 3:07 p.m.There is no more pressing mission for Palestine’s higher education institutions than to prepare knowledgeable, committed, thoughtful generations and individuals to help overcome the various challenges facing Palestine today. In addition to teaching students basic knowledge and theoretical modelling, Dr. Abdelkarim Daragmeh, an education leader and influencer at An-Najah University, is applying his knowledge and the available resources to help learners grow as individuals and to instil in them the principles of citizenship and civic service.
What's Going On!
EAMMIS Conference on Management & Information Systems
Bridges Foundation and Istanbul Medeniyet University invite scholars, practitioners, and research students to submit and present their papers and findings to the EAMMIS 2021 conference on Artificial Intelligence Systems and the Internet of Things in the Digital Era to be held on March 19-20, 2021 at Istanbul, Turkey. Theoretical and empirical papers employing quantitative, qualitative, and/or critical methods are welcomed.
- Feb. 28, 2021, 1:15 p.m.A Vacancy Announcement – Information Security Specialist
- Jan. 21, 2021, 1:52 p.m.Call for interviewees and initiatives for the ALF German Network's project: "EuroMed Citizen Reporters"
- Jan. 21, 2021, 1:46 p.m.Start-Cup Competition 2021 “Entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean”
- Jan. 19, 2021, 1:41 p.m.MoreThanAJob: Call for the Selection of 2 External Evaluators
Stories & Testimonial
Feb. 2, 2020, 10:30 a.m.Well-prepared for the Labor Market
By: Khaled Mansour, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Jan. 26, 2020, 1:22 p.m.My Experience at Misr University for Science and Technology
By: Alaa Jadi, Civil Engineering Department