An-Najah Professor Elected Member in Two Scholarly Journals
June 17, 2020, 12:55 p.m.
Prof Abdullah Nour, Head of the Accounting Department at An-Najah University has been elected member in Zarqa Journal for Research and Studies in Humanities, a scientific, refereed, indexed, and internationally specialized journal that is issued every four months by Zarqa University.
A Delegation from Georgetown University Visits An-Najah National University
Jan. 19, 2020, 3:02 p.m.
Prof. Maher Al-Natsheh, An-Najah University's President, welcomed an academic delegation from Georgetown University in the USA. The delegation included a number of faculty deans and academics from Georgetown University specialized in politics, law, sociology, history, languages and planning.
- Sept. 18, 2021, 9 p.m.An-Najah University Participates in PSSF Annual Fundraiser - From Gaza to Mars
- Sept. 16, 2021, 1:02 p.m.An-Najah Hosts Delegation from Korean Representative Office and Korea International Cooperation Agency
- Sept. 14, 2021, 12:34 p.m.An-Najah Signs an MOU with the Palestinian Youth Association for Leadership and Rights Activation
- Sept. 13, 2021, 3:34 p.m.PaLotus Team from An-Najah University Wins 2nd Place of the OpenCV AI Competition in Middle East + Africa Region
- Sept. 13, 2021, 1:15 p.m.An-Najah Celebrates PAMA Scholarship Recipients
When a Teacher Becomes a FriendAug. 26, 2021, 9:26 a.m.“Creating an educational environment where students feel at home regardless of their specializations is an integral component of the educational process, and it is the teacher responsibility to make sure this environment does exist under any condition. That’s what I always seek in my profession!” - Mr. Baker Isthayeh
What's Going On!
- June 3, 2021, 10:26 a.m.AWS DEVELOPER TRAINING
- May 26, 2021, 9:28 a.m.Information about the EU HOCS Program in Palestine
- May 24, 2021, 2:32 p.m.2021/2022 Call for GSSI PhD in Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences
- May 20, 2021, 1:59 p.m.MoreThanAJob launches call for projects to support social and labour inclusion of vulnerable groups
Stories & Testimonial
Feb. 2, 2020, 10:30 a.m.Well-prepared for the Labor Market
By: Khaled Mansour, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Jan. 26, 2020, 1:22 p.m.My Experience at Misr University for Science and Technology
By: Alaa Jadi, Civil Engineering Department