An-Najah Professor Elected Member in Two Scholarly Journals
June 17, 2020, 12:55 p.m.
Prof Abdullah Nour, Head of the Accounting Department at An-Najah University has been elected member in Zarqa Journal for Research and Studies in Humanities, a scientific, refereed, indexed, and internationally specialized journal that is issued every four months by Zarqa University.
A Delegation from Georgetown University Visits An-Najah National University
Jan. 19, 2020, 3:02 p.m.
Prof. Maher Al-Natsheh, An-Najah University's President, welcomed an academic delegation from Georgetown University in the USA. The delegation included a number of faculty deans and academics from Georgetown University specialized in politics, law, sociology, history, languages and planning.
- Oct. 18, 2020, 3:57 p.m.An-Najah Participates in the Forensic Middle East and Africa Virtual Conference
- Oct. 12, 2020, 9:25 a.m.An-Najah’s Energy Research Center Participates in a Conference about the Economic Feasibility of Renewable Energy
- Oct. 11, 2020, 9:47 a.m.An-Najah’s Department of Political Sciences Organizes a Meeting with a Group of Academics from the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University
- Oct. 8, 2020, 12:35 p.m.Workshop about Human Rights and Gender
- Oct. 6, 2020, 3:42 p.m.Establishing the "China - Palestine and Middle East Industrial Parks Planning Technology Center" at An-Najah National University
HERA Project: Phases, Outcomes and ProspectsSept. 15, 2020, 12:53 p.m.Women play an important role in the health system, both for themselves and on behalf of their children and family. A woman’s health status matters to herself, her family, and her community. If women’s needs are overlooked in their communities, however, states lose important opportunities to improve the health of residents and gain partners in creating a healthier society. Women are a key factor in maintaining healthy families.
What's Going On!
- Oct. 19, 2020, 9:19 a.m.Job Announcement: Special Education Specialist at the Palestinian Child Institute of An-Najah National University
- Sept. 16, 2020, 3:58 p.m.Job Announcement : Faculty Position in the Departments of Audiology and Speech Pathology, and Physiotherapy
- Sept. 9, 2020, 1:43 p.m.The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education final Open Learning Scholars Program (OLSP) application cycle
- June 15, 2020, 3:40 p.m.Announcing the Launch of Busala Innovation Challenge (We innovate, we contribute, we impact)
Stories & Testimonial
Feb. 2, 2020, 10:30 a.m.Well-prepared for the Labor Market
By: Khaled Mansour, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Jan. 26, 2020, 1:22 p.m.My Experience at Misr University for Science and Technology
By: Alaa Jadi, Civil Engineering Department