COVID-19 Campus Safety Measures
An-Najah University maintains a safe campus environment for students, staff and visitors. The An-Najah Emergency Committee keeps updated about COVID19 growth and decline in Palestine. As your personal safety is our prime concern, please follow the following safety precautions for your own protection:
- Maintain at least 2 meter distance between yourself and others
- Wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose if you meet others
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Don't ride the elevator with more than three people
- Smoking is prohibited inside buildings and closed areas
- No children are allowed on campus
We are committed to keep you and everyone you love safe. Legal action will be taken for violating those measures.
We hope you all stay healthy and safe.