An-Najah scientific centers are basic foundations of the Palestinian community that aim at bridging relations with the community's institutions. We serve community needs in terms of scientific, social and educational issues; in addition, we carry out many strategic projects in various fields.
We work hard to develop our scientific centres and set strategic plans to achieve sustainable development for the Palestinian community More
+970-9-2345115 Ext. 4392
- Feb. 12, 2018, 12:24 p.m.An-Najah's APCC Centre Participates in a Workshop on the Sewerage System in Palestine: Management, Operation and Development Methods
- Dec. 31, 2017, 1:43 p.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Mandatory Technical Regulations Workshops for Food and its Safety Standards
- Dec. 21, 2017, 2:09 p.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Italian NGO Overseas Activity
- Nov. 28, 2017, 8:57 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Experts Meeting on Global Risk Framework
- June 8, 2016, 10:45 a.m.EU-MENA Innovation Project 5TOI_4EWAS is Warming up
- April 1, 2016, 12:36 p.m.Energy Research Center – ANU, conducts researches and field visits in municipalities and companies in Palestine
Analysis, Poison control and Calibration Center (APCC)
One of An-Najah National University Centers, which offers services to all Palestinian Community sectors in the field of Biological, Chemical, Biosciences and Clinical Analyzes; through specialized laboratories and units with dedicated qualified / well-trained staff.