An-Najah scientific centers are basic foundations of the Palestinian community that aim at bridging relations with the community's institutions. We serve community needs in terms of scientific, social and educational issues; in addition, we carry out many strategic projects in various fields.
We work hard to develop our scientific centres and set strategic plans to achieve sustainable development for the Palestinian community More
+970-9-2345115 Ext. 4392
- May 23, 2019, 9:07 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction GP2019
- May 13, 2019, 9:35 a.m.An-Najah's BioSciences Unit Signs an MOU with Sama Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Company
- March 10, 2019, 8:39 a.m.Organizing a Training Workshop on the LC-MS/MS Device Operation
- March 3, 2019, 8:51 a.m.An-Najah Participates, Among Several of Regional and Arab Countries, in the WHO Workshop for Establishing Regional Network of Poison Centers
- Oct. 22, 2018, 11:15 a.m.An-Najah Participates in the Third Regulatory Conference of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- Oct. 16, 2018, 8:57 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Africa-Arab Platform on Disaster Risk Reduction in Tunisia
Analysis, Poison control and Calibration Center (APCC)
One of An-Najah National University Centers, which offers services to all Palestinian Community sectors in the field of Biological, Chemical, Biosciences and Clinical Analyzes; through specialized laboratories and units with dedicated qualified / well-trained staff.