An-Najah scientific centers are basic foundations of the Palestinian community that aim at bridging relations with the community's institutions. We serve community needs in terms of scientific, social and educational issues; in addition, we carry out many strategic projects in various fields.
We work hard to develop our scientific centres and set strategic plans to achieve sustainable development for the Palestinian community More
+970-9-2345115 Ext. 4392
- Oct. 22, 2018, 11:15 a.m.An-Najah Participates in the Third Regulatory Conference of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- Oct. 16, 2018, 8:57 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Africa-Arab Platform on Disaster Risk Reduction in Tunisia
- Sept. 12, 2018, 2:06 p.m.Organizing the "Entrepreneurial Universities: An Approach to Renovate Palestinian Universities" Workshop
- April 26, 2018, 1:33 p.m.An-Najah Hosts a Training Workshop on Using Online Tools
- Feb. 12, 2018, 12:24 p.m.An-Najah's APCC Centre Participates in a Workshop on the Sewerage System in Palestine: Management, Operation and Development Methods
- Dec. 31, 2017, 1:43 p.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Mandatory Technical Regulations Workshops for Food and its Safety Standards
Analysis, Poison control and Calibration Center (APCC)
One of An-Najah National University Centers, which offers services to all Palestinian Community sectors in the field of Biological, Chemical, Biosciences and Clinical Analyzes; through specialized laboratories and units with dedicated qualified / well-trained staff.