The Arabic Language and Literature with Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Teachers' Training Minor Program is especially offered by An-Najah's Faculty of Humanities for the following reasons:
- The lack of specialized teachers in the field of teaching Arabic for non- native speakers in Palestine.
- The development of a highly effective and professional graduates who will have a very wide range of job opportunities in the local, regional, and international markets.
- To serve the local community and supply it with the needed specialists in the area of teaching Arabic for non-native speakers.
- To Reinforce the cultural communication with other civilizations.
- To introduce students to the theoretical and practical methods for teaching Arabic for non- native speakers.
- To supply the Palestinian community with qualified graduates able to pursue their post-graduate study.