The psychological and educational consulting programme aspires to produce a generation of specialists and supervisors matching the Palestinian community needs. The programme’s theoretical and practical courses aim at developing students’ skills in interference theory and consulting services such as school, family, people with special needs and professional consulting.
The programme also aims at raising students’ competency through developing their diagnostic and consulting skills and offers them training courses in various institutions.
Expected graduates will be able to:
- Diagnose mental illnesses
- Build and develop consulting programmes
- Interfere skillfully in individuals and groups psychological lives
- Conduct scientific research
- Adopt technology in their consulting work