An-Najah aims at producing qualified graduates in physics who are able to teach and conduct scientific research in institutions of higher education as most of the academics holding this degree are graduates of American and European universities.
Developing a learning system to have scientists in all fields of physics.
Develop academic specialized staff and researchers in different fields in physics.
- To supply relevant ministries and research centers with qualified academics to fulfill the needs of the society and its development, since physics is considered an important field in natural basic sciences.
- To offer distinguished and advanced education in physics supported by scientific research to serve vision and mission of the university and society.
- To strengthen research ethics and its values and to exchange knowledge between the university and regional and international scientific institutions.
- To enhance scientific critical thinking that enables graduates to be distinguished in different disciplines.
- to develop the strategic ability for solving current scientific problems that faces local and international community.
- To take part in the development and advancement in natural sciences at the regional and international level.