The programme aims at Supplying the Palestinian society with the necessary qualified cadres, experts and specialists in the field of gifted education, scaling up services for advanced and talented students and linking theory to practice through offering a professional supervisor and specialist with good research skills in the field of gifted education.
The programme aspires to achieve excellence in providing a high quality of services for talented students and raise the level of community mental health services so that services effectively assist in achieving the programme's vision. Furthermore, the programme aims at preparing training programmes to qualify teachers and specialists in the field of gifted education.
The programme aims to:
- Develop a professional training programme designed to meet the needs of gifted students
- Help students develop a deep understanding of the field of gifted education and gain competency in the techniques to advance the knowledge base of gifted education.
- Help students develop their skills to boost the effectiveness of their teaching methods in a special or gifted needs classroom.
- Help students demonstrate knowledge of the development, characteristics and needs of diverse gifted individuals
- Help students apply their specialized knowledge and skills to reflect on and develop a personal teaching philosophy and professional learning goals relating to gifted education