The main goal of this program is to prepare national professional personnel qualified and able to develop the ancestral architecture and conclude the optimal solutions for various issues related to the development of architectural and urban environment, thus contributing to improving the living conditions of the Palestinian community and meet its needs. The detailed aims of the program are to:
- meeting the demand of many Palestinian engineering companies and supporting the national economy by providing access to higher education opportunities to obtain the Master of Architecture locally instead of traveling abroad.
- encouraging the spirit of scientific research and the continuous education programs.
- creating distinctive competencies, in the field of architecture, capable of developing, counseling and training for architects and technicians.
- encouraging career advancement among architects working in different institutions, companies and universities.
- graduating architects qualified for leadership, creativity and meeting the needs of the local community and environment.