Life is Brought Back to An-Najah as It Receives the Second Semester with New Majors and the Return of Students
Jan. 15, 2018, 11:43 a.m.
On Monday, January 15th, 2018, An-Najah National University received the second semester for the academic year 2017-2018 with magical winter atmosphere.
The Accreditation of the Public Health Management Master's Programme
Jan. 4, 2018, 7:18 p.m.
An-Najah National University has recently obtained the Ministry of Education and Higher Education accreditation for the Public Health Management Master's programme.
Dr. Nidal Dwaikat Develops a Research Model Published by Production Planning and ControlJan. 16, 2018, 1:08 p.m.Dr. Nidal Dwaikat, Deputy President for Planning, Development and Quality Assurance and Assistant Professor at the Industrial Engineering Department at An-Najah has recently conducted a research paper titled: “How does information sharing affect first-tier suppliers’ flexibility? Evidence from the automotive industry in Sweden”.
- Jan. 15, 2018, 3:24 p.m.Two of An-Najah Chemistry Students Publish a Research Paper by Molbank Journal in Sweden
- Jan. 15, 2018, 11:03 a.m.Assigning Engineer Mohammad Dwaikat as An-Najah's Envoy to Nablus Municipality
- Jan. 14, 2018, 1:58 p.m.The English Department Students Defend their Graduation Projects for the Academic Year 2017/2018
- Jan. 9, 2018, 3:18 p.m.The Accreditation of An-Najah's Public Health Management Master's Programme
- Jan. 9, 2018, 11:28 a.m.An-Najah Professor Participates in the Arab Council for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research Annual Gathering
What's Going On!
A Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
Invitation to attend a Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present On the occasion of the centenary of the establishment of An-Najah National University
- Jan. 15, 2018, 12:02 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:31 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Animal Production and Animal Health
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:25 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Plant Production and Protection