An-Najah Hosts the President of AFC
April 24, 2018, 1:21 p.m.
On Monday, April 23, 2018, Professor Maher Natsheh, Acting President of An-Najah, his vice presidents and assistants and a number of An-Najah staff received Mr. Salman Bin Ibrahim Al-Khalifa, the President of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) and General Manager Jibril Rajoub, Head of the Palestinian Football Association and the Palestine Olympic Committee.
The Impact of Social Media on Electronic Media Conference
April 18, 2018, 7:10 p.m.
On Wednesday, April 18th, 2018, the Media Centre and the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences at An-Najah organized the Impact of Social Media on Electronic Media Conference. The conference participants recommended monitoring of social media in order to preserve Palestinian unity, increase professional journalism and raising awareness of social media and its impact. They also referred to the several challenges that face journalism which have emerged from the wide spread use of social media.
An-Najah Hosts a Training Workshop on Using Online ToolsApril 26, 2018, 1:33 p.m.The Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at An-Najah hosted a training workshop on using online tools to assess lower and higher order skills in 1st year large enrolment classes. The workshop facilitators discussed the prepared online assessment options from Calculus and Biology.
- April 23, 2018, 2:35 p.m.Organizing the Business Forum and An-Najah Career Day 2018
- April 22, 2018, 3:08 p.m.Inauguration of Gleams Art Gallery for Fine Arts Students 2018
- April 22, 2018, 3:06 p.m.An-Najah Professor Visits the University of Minho in Portugal
- April 22, 2018, 11:27 a.m.The Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences Hosts Mr. Robert Hendryx
- April 19, 2018, 2:52 p.m.The Deanship of Scientific Research Organizes a Session titled: "Bringing Air Pollution Studies to An-Najah"
What's Going On!
A Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present
Invitation to attend a Conference on An-Najah’s Journey from Past to Present On the occasion of the centenary of the establishment of An-Najah National University
- Feb. 20, 2018, 2:04 p.m.RFP - INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT- ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:33 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultants– specialized in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:31 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Animal Production and Animal Health
- Jan. 2, 2018, 3:25 p.m.Consultant Terms of Reference Curriculum Development Consultant– specialized in Plant Production and Protection