An-Najah National University is proud to work with national and international organizations on preparation to host the international Conference on Early Childhood on 4-5th November. Turky Bin Abdel-Aziz theatre, new campus.
The conference will address and discuss scientific knowledge around the following domains:
- ECD, theory, neuroscience and social environment:
- ECD in Palestine: social and system factors affecting children in Palestine,
- Impact of war on children: different experiences from the region and beyond
- Experience and show cases: a special focus on what works and what does not work, looking at local and global experience.
- Quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation: measuring impact, quality and processes
If you plan to attend the conference, kindly fill in the special form by visiting the following link
Formal announcement will follow soon