The Community Pharmacy Master's program aims to improve the professional standards of community pharmacy practice in Palestine and upgrade the conditions of this profession to international standards by introducing the concepts of modern community pharmacy practice.
Objectives of the Program
The program aims at:
- Providing the Palestinian community with qualified and well-prepared pharmacists in the field of pharmaceutical care and community pharmacy services.
- Developing pharmacists' clinical, applied practice, leadership, managerial and research skills.
- Fostering a positive professional relationship between pharmacists and patients and providing them with high quality pharmaceutical services.
- Providing an opportunity for the program students to carry out studies on community pharmacy practice in Palestine.
- Rationalizing drug use in the Palestinian community through helping community pharmacists extend their professional role in community pharmacies.
- Establishing a database on community pharmacy practice in Palestine.
- Developing pharmacy education and practice in Palestine.