Invitation: workshop on "Disaster Risk Reduction in Palestine and SASPARM project"
Under the patronage of Prime Minister Prof. Rami Hamdallah,
The Urban Planning and Disaster Risk Reduction Centre / unit of Earth Sciences and Seismic Engineering, An-Najah National University (ANU) is honored to invite you to participate in a workshop on
Disaster Risk Reduction in Palestine and SASPARM project
The workshop covers the following themes:
* Introducing SASPARM project, and its European and international partnership.
* Efforts Integration in Risks Mitigating: governmental and non-governmental organizations and the private sector.
* Insurance and Risk Reduction.
Time: Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 at 9:00 am.
Place: The Korean Palestinian IT Institute of Excellence (KPITIE), New Campus, ANU
Your Participation will enrich the workshop
- Ministry of Public Works and Housing
- Ministry of Local Governance
- Directorate General of Civil Defense
- The National agency for Disaster Risk Mitigation
- Engineers Association
- Red Crescent
- Palestinian Federation of Insurance
In coordination with The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR)
For more information, please see the project website www.sasparm.ps
or the attached Schedule or call 092344121.