There are several publications and articles published by the center:
- Measuring Human Rights: A comparative report on human rights trends at An Najah University
- Education Denied: Accounts from An Najah during the Second Intifada
- Blocked Roads: The Arrest of a 17-year-old University Student and the Story of Kafr Qaddum
- Standard Arrest?: The Shooting of an Unarmed Student.
- Standard Arrest?: A Legal Analysis of the Shooting Death of Ibrahim Sarhan.
- Education Denied: The case of Awarta.
- The illegal siege of Gaza: A man-made humanitarian crisis.
- A pre-occupied future: An-Najah graduate in Israeli jail.
- Outposts and Price Tag Violence: A Blow Upon a Bruise
- War crimes committed in Iraq Burin.
- Right to Education (R2E) Newsletter #1
- Right to Education (R2E) Newsletter #2
- Right to Education (R2E) Newsletter #3